CROSS FORUM NRL Round 27 Discussion

I must have missed it but apparently they have put Crichton on report for it just before too
Yeah . Live it looked like NSA or JWH
But when slowed down didn’t look as bad
**** Crichton anyway.
Soiling when roosters wanted Fifita then all of a sudden he loves the club. **** off
And btw kafusi has a better haircut than whatever that is on ya melon
Grub

Yeah . Live it looked like NSA or JWH
But when slowed down didn’t look as bad
**** Crichton anyway.
Soiling when roosters wanted Fifita then all of a sudden he loves the club. **** off
And btw kafusi has a better haircut than whatever that is on ya melon
Grub
Soiling! I meant sooking. Same same🤣

There is legitimately not a more infuriating word in rugby league than Milking. The refs call that shit when players are fighting for their life to get off the ground.

The one called milking just now for Souffs, how the **** was he milking? He was on his back trying to get a quick play the ball....

Milking should be when they intentionally tangle arms and legs... but they reward that with penalties so go figure.

Duncan has been lively to start this game. Getting a lot of early ball.

Va'a is massive!

Wow, Cabo Snakes junior, there ya go

Roosters are going out in straight sets

How fucking good is that.
Wouldn’t matter if they win this by 50

Interesting Sportsbet ad.
Trustees in GF.
Only market was for 3 teams.
Says it all

That was like some of our defence last night

Nawaqanitawase went way too early. That's exactly why they brought the disruptor rule in, for guys making these ridiculous attempts at 'competing' for the ball when really they were taking out the defender.

Granted, South Sydney have officially checked out for the season so it's no big deal.

Sheesh that was poor awareness and urgency from Gagai

Guessing Blocker is banned from commentating any games this rugby bloke plays because that would be quality tv

He would deadset have a fit trying to pronounce that name.

Look at the score lines so far this round, the NRL is becoming AFL.

Sydney just a class above tonight. They were sloppy in places, Leniu had his worst stint in first grade but once they got their left edge in gear there was little Souths could do. Crichton and Manu led the way but it was the work from the fringe players I'm sure Robbo would have been most pleased with. Nawaqantawase, Pauga, Smith, Wong, Va'a and Steep all had nice touches and looked comfortable at this level.

I was happy that Souths were able to race in a few consolation tries. It's been a horror season for them, and it seemed like it was always going to be from the outset with Graham succumbing to the sternum injury, Wighton suspended and a horrible injury toll from the start. There were all these question marks about the team, forward planning etc. and in the end it seemed like they're waiting till Bennett arrives in 2025 for answers.

I'd imagine one of his first port of calls will be trying to figure out what's gotten into Koloamatangi. He's arguably one of the best edge forwards in the game and yet there were times this year where he just couldn't be bothered, constantly left his halfback posted, made soft efforts with the ball etc Even tonight we saw him grubber for himself in the opening half - why would you even think to do that?

Murray, Arrow, Tatola were all tough losses through out, but the Souths pack has been soft for awhile. Moale is only 21, so still has plenty of time but I've barely seen him justify his spot in first grade. He's off-contract at the end of next year, he'll need a massive pre-season or Souths better size somebody else up for that spot.

Nice couple of tries from Gray tonight. Curious to see what Bennett thinks of him and whether he retains the fullback spot and they shift Trell to centre or if he fashions him as a half. Thought that was a great try to send the season out and a just reward - he hasn't stopped trying this entire season.

Sydney just a class above tonight. They were sloppy in places, Leniu had his worst stint in first grade but once they got their left edge in gear there was little Souths could do. Crichton and Manu led the way but it was the work from the fringe players I'm sure Robbo would have been most pleased with. Nawaqantawase, Pauga, Smith, Wong, Va'a and Steep all had nice touches and looked comfortable at this level.

I was happy that Souths were able to race in a few consolation tries. It's been a horror season for them, and it seemed like it was always going to be from the outset with Graham succumbing to the sternum injury, Wighton suspended and a horrible injury toll from the start. There were all these question marks about the team, forward planning etc. and in the end it seemed like they're waiting till Bennett arrives in 2025 for answers.

I'd imagine one of his first port of calls will be trying to figure out what's gotten into Koloamatangi. He's arguably one of the best edge forwards in the game and yet there were times this year where he just couldn't be bothered, constantly left his halfback posted, made soft efforts with the ball etc Even tonight we saw him grubber for himself in the opening half - why would you even think to do that?

Murray, Arrow, Tatola were all tough losses through out, but the Souths pack has been soft for awhile. Moale is only 21, so still has plenty of time but I've barely seen him justify his spot in first grade. He's off-contract at the end of next year, he'll need a massive pre-season or Souths better size somebody else up for that spot.

Nice couple of tries from Gray tonight. Curious to see what Bennett thinks of him and whether he retains the fullback spot and they shift Trell to centre or if he fashions him as a half. Thought that was a great try to send the season out and a just reward - he hasn't stopped trying this entire season.

If they do move Mitchell to centre which I think they should, what do you do with Wighton and Walker? To me, Walker has looked past it for a while now but with Dodd coming as well and Graham being so good when fit, if you stick with Gray at 1, something has to give.

Their forward pack is a concern but this backline is pretty good:

1. Gray
2. Munro
3. Graham
4. Mitchell
5. Johnston
6. Wighton
7. Dodd

Where does Walker go?

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Shane Tronc
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • the_next
  • Foordy
  • HVbronco
  • broncsgoat
  • thenry
  • Old Mate
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.