CROSS FORUM NRL Round 3 Discussion

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
No doubt Hawkins will get dropped next week.

The poor guy had no help out there. Latrell, Walker, Cook, they were all off the pace and shit.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
JD may not make it to magic round with the draw they've got coming up

Dogs at home... should be sweet, but then
Wahs (H)
Sharks (H)
Bye
Storm (A)
Panthers (H)
Drags (H)
Cows (Magic Round)

A lot of home games in there, but Wahs, Sharks, Storm and Panthers could all be losses and would have them 1-7!!

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Oh how glorious would it be if demetriou was sacked because of this game
Anthony Seibold rn..
IMG 8693

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
There's signs we're starting to find our rhythm.
I'm extremely confident I can turn it around. Four changes weren't necessarily the answer.
The lowest point of me career right now but I know how to get out of it.
The group gets us out of it and that's the problem at the moment.
I've been with this group a long time and I'm the man to turn this around - get our training right, performance right - that's it.
At the moment we are carrying the burden of last season.
Congrats to JWH for playing 300 games at one club.

- Big Ears

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
There's signs we're starting to find our rhythm.
I'm extremely confident I can turn it around. Four changes weren't necessarily the answer.
The lowest point of me career right now but I know how to get out of it.
The group gets us out of it and that's the problem at the moment.
I've been with this group a long time and I'm the man to turn this around - get our training right, performance right - that's it.
At the moment we are carrying the burden of last season.
Congrats to JWH for playing 300 games at one club.

- Big Ears
Where the **** was this rhythm he's speaking of... his team just got flogged 48-6 !!

Did they have some tunes going off in the locker room after the game or something...

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Where the **** was this rhythm he's speaking of... his team just got flogged 48-6 !!

Did they have some tunes going off in the locker room after the game or something...

He's under pressure and its showing, he's just speaking rubbish.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I just saw the Ethan Strange no try.

Are there instructions in the bunker to ignore the new interpretation of the grounding rule?

If the ball comes away from the hand but maintains contact with the wrist/forearm and you apply downward pressure, it's a try.

I'm watching the reverse angle and I'm not seeing where that try doesn't fit under the new interpretation.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He's under pressure and its showing, he's just speaking rubbish.
At this point he's a dead man walking.... Uncle Wayne is looking for a job next year and his star studded team is giving absolutely nothing.

Who's their assistant coaches?

If there's a former Souths player sitting in the ranks then they'll put him in charge as a feel good for the fans until Wayne comes back.

If they do go that way I wonder if it could end up the same way as Wayne with broncos 2.0... Wayne recommended Henjack for it to fail miserably... then he came back for 2015 had success but broncos rejecting his plan of JD.

He's basically taken the same story to rabbits and JD is failing big time...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
At this point he's a dead man walking.... Uncle Wayne is looking for a job next year and his star studded team is giving absolutely nothing.

Who's their assistant coaches?

If there's a former Souths player sitting in the ranks then they'll put him in charge as a feel good for the fans until Wayne comes back.

I think they're going to be on the phone to Sam by the end of the season.

CWC

NZWarriors
Ideally Souths beat the Bulldogs then we thrash them and get their coach sacked, don’t lose to the dogs and have some amazing bounce back please

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Top 8 at the moment is vomit inducing

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I think they're going to be on the phone to Sam by the end of the season.

I think they'll be having early conversations now tbh. JD looks like he's lost the dressing room...even in their worst years Souths always got up for this game.

My biggest regret right now is RLeague being gone. **** me I'd love to see Sonics posts right now.

Active Now

• scobie
  • OzeMike
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Froosh
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.