NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 3 Discussion

Poor bugger that’s a 2 years write off, back in top form 2026

I feel sorry for the club and fans …. Tino will recover in his multimillion dollar mansion … 💰

RCG has played 200 games? And he has children? The guy is so bland I thought he just sits at home drinking water, e and staring at the wall

Nice try, shows how much of a benefit speed on the edges is.

Half the Manly team was backing up there vs two eels

Did Arthur really play Morgan Harper on the wing... I know their outside backs are bad, but didnt realise it was Harper starting on the wing bad... oof

**** that edge is bad... getting torched at the moment... Arthur deserves everything he's getting for starting Harper on the wing... he's too slow for centre as it is

The manly seabolds are looking really good this season.

This Seibold guy has got Manly firing, anybody heard of him? Might need to ditch Kevvie and bring him north........🤔

While I've got you here forth referee, I only had the one working eye on Thursday - To'o's second try - does he get there the first time around? Only had the one angle, but it looked like the classic Civoniceiva 2006 SF try where he advances it to make it look like a try.

He got there first time around. Every angle I’ve seen shows that he kept the arm carrying the ball off the ground and managed to just ground it on the line. I haven’t seen any second effort to promote the ball, but it’s also a bit difficult to see given how crowded it was. I don’t think there was enough to overturn it.

It says a lot about our defence that he even managed to keep the arm carrying the ball off the ground and make it to the line.

Eels should be enquiring about Pompey for that left edge, he's too good to be playing ressues and much better than any other option they have.

Think he'd look like a stud in blue and yellow.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • Rookie Alan
  • TimWhatley
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behold
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Inknition
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.