LIVE GAME NRL Round 4 Discussion

Jesus Christ... Murray just running into someone and then trying to get a penalty... deserves to lose his challenge for that shit

it was weird ... Murray dived and when he didn't sell it to Sutton, he challenged to try and sell it to the bunker who had replay and slow mo technology as his disposal

Salmon is pretty pointless in this team... why wouldn't they chuck Mann into the centres instead?

They've got Curran that can play lock over Salmon as well

it was weird ... Murray dived and when he didn't sell it to Sutton, he challenged to try and sell it to the bunker who had replay and slow mo technology as his disposal
He looked at his jersey and thought "I got this... they surely can't miss it twice!!"

Cody walker is a fucken shitstain grub of a human.

That looks a shit call... Johnston hasn't moved

Refereeing in the NRL is a fucking lottery... diving gets rewarded way too fucking much... the refs are soft as **** with how much they let the players control things

Penalty... Salmon running a shit line and then Kiks thinks he's Moses with the sea parted in front of him.

Fucking dumb from Kiks... where did he think the space came from

Refereeing in the NRL is a fucking lottery... diving gets rewarded way too fucking much... the refs are soft as **** with how much they let the players control things

There's been some pearlers today. Kikau the latest up for an award

Hawkins looks a better more natural kicker than Ilias, but it somehow seems to be less effective than Ilias' kicking game.

One thing I noticed with Ilias kicking is that he seems to have a pretty big boot... gets a fair bit of hangtime... might be someone who isn't a natural halfback, but has physical traits for it and has been shoehorned into it... bit like Burton seems to be a half because he has a rocket boot

Hutchinson useless there... hogs it and kills momentum after the break.

If he gives that to Curran I think they're a chance of scoring

Is he a real halfback? Always figure given his size a backrower/lock trying to play halfback.

I still can't work out the thinking of having Hutchinson as the 7 when they have a genuine HB in Sexton. Must be because he looks like Beavis or something.

I still can't work out the thinking of having Hutchinson as the 7 when they have a genuine HB in Sexton. Must be because he looks like Beavis or something.
It's almost like he is playing a second lock role.

Can't see Dogs winning this now, outside of that no try penalty they couldn't find a dent with a lot of ball near the Rabbitohs tryline.

Why aren't Souths looking for a field goal??

Why the **** is that a penalty, but kicking it dead on a short dropout isn't a penalty??

Unnecessary rule change looking dumber by the day

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • simplythebest
  • jd87
  • westy316
  • Organix
  • RodF
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.