LIVE GAME NRL Round 4 Discussion

I think he dropped it, might have been justice for the Manu no-try.

Considering how long Sharks got away with it, all it takes is for a new drug to eliminate it coming up in tests which many have been made for that for it in the past for it to continue now.

It's easier said than done to bring in new young players to replace the outgoings and them instantly to be pushing the leagues top meter list as rookies, in a very intense attacking and defensive team.
I would say that looking at the Panthers they have a program running. Cleary, Martin, Edwards, Yeo, they are all looking like bodybuilders and still running 80min games non-stop. So, respect to them if they're just all peak specimens, but why can't other teams compete?

now it's half time, I'm turning this game OFF ... I don't like either of these teams and i'd rather not watch the refs butcher the sport i love

Come to the AFL side, where bouncing the ball is actually legal.

On the Manu no try, isn’t the point that they have to run through the line? He couldn’t have gone more through the line if he tried.

Considering how long Sharks got away with it, all it takes is for a new drug to eliminate it coming up in tests which many have been made for that for it in the past for it to continue now.

Or a disgruntled whistle blower.

The shit blowing up the AFL atm has only been found due to a sacked/let go former employee. Who's to say how long shit like that stays hidden without it.

Panthers deserve to be up by more. Way better than the Roosters in that half.

Or a disgruntled whistle blower.

The shit blowing up the AFL atm has only been found due to a sacked/let go former employee. Who's to say how long shit like that stays hidden without it.
I would be so keen to work there just to dig up the dirt on this lot of wankers

That obstruction rule needs to change. Edwards wasn't getting anywhere near stopping Manu without the assistance of a being on a motor bike.
I'm just so sick of watching Penrith getting the rub of the green on nearly every situation. Hopefully the Rorters can hang onto the ball this half and get a win against these merkins.

Manu plays that roving role so well. I hope RTS is watching and taking notes

The replay of that last try is so bad.

They go looking for every single thing one minute, then when the agenda suits give that shit a try when he's absolutely knocked it on.

Vlando on socials monitoring the hashtag, "boys we're coming off too pro penrith".

Nothing Sus how all of Penrith's outside backs(Turuva, May, Tago and To'o) have been consistently near the top or at the top of the meter lists since they have debuted as rookies, combine that with Edwards who is likely half Cyborg and your getting ridiculous shit.

Like compare that to Herbie when he was with us, it took him years to get to that level and he didn't have to share it with 3 others since he was the only one asking for it most of the time last year.

I would say that looking at the Panthers they have a program running. Cleary, Martin, Edwards, Yeo, they are all looking like bodybuilders and still running 80min games non-stop. So, respect to them if they're just all peak specimens, but why can't other teams compete?
I thought the Rooster's a candidate. But after this, the competition is over.

Cyborgs. We are a looong way off

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • jd87
  • Santa
  • ezpz
  • Fatboy
  • vertigo
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • barker
  • Scorchie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
  • BruiserMk1
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • porouian
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.