NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 5 Discussion

Exactly like the Radley one. So frustrating.
Radley fell onto Crichton's ankle... think his knee made first contact.

Chad has his arms wrapped around the hips, takes his feet off the ground (whilst maintaining the grip) and then his body weight drops onto his ankle.

Chad's looked pretty clear cut to be honest

Radley fell onto Crichton's ankle... think his knee made first contact.

Chad has his arms wrapped around the hips, takes his feet off the ground (whilst maintaining the grip) and then his body weight drops onto his ankle.

Chad's looked pretty clear cut to be honest
His ass was on the ground first though and then fell onto his ankle. I dont really care. Its shouldnt be a sin bin though especially when you can take a guys head off and nothing. Wouldnt mind seeing Clifford for a few weeks anyway.

Brimson is one of the most overrated players ever. He isnt quick any more, small, not tough, weak defender, shit playmaker. He is shit.

His ass was on the ground first though and then fell onto his ankle. I dont really care. Its shouldnt be a sin bin though especially when you can take a guys head off and nothing. Wouldnt mind seeing Clifford for a few weeks anyway.

Same. I rated Clifford before he left and I don't know if it was because he tore us a new one a couple of times or because he's a decent player. Keen to find out.

I wish Nanai would try and catch the ball more often.

Townsend with a blatant flop, should be a six again.

The game is over but that was a such a soft option from Fifita for the chip and chase. It just looked like he was too tired to take a proper hit-up so came up with a soft option.

Cows can breathe a sigh of relief and set their sights for the Eels.

Rapana's knee looked fucked when he came off

Hudson Young taking the worst option out of 3 and it still coming off for him

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Behold
  • Broncosgirl
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrRobot
  • broncos4life
  • Morkel
  • TimWhatley
  • marw
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • ettybay
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Astro
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.