CROSS FORUM NRL Round 5 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
So I have only just started watching, do the Roosters have 2 HIAs? I thought it was 3 for the 18th man to come in?

Young has to be gone.
It was 3 originally, but they changed it to 2 at the start of last year or the year before

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
Roosters already seeking salary cap exemption for young, teddy and walker been ruled out of this game.

Rumour has it NRL will allow them another million dollars to spend this season to make up for the two injuries and one send off.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Roosters already seeking salary cap exemption for young, teddy and walker been ruled out of this game.

Rumour has it NRL will allow them another million dollars to spend this season to make up for the two injuries and one send off.

As fair compensation, the NRL has forced Newcastle to provide them with Ponga, the Broncs to give them Cobbo and Penrith to give them Cleary.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Now Curran with a head knock... this game has been carnage

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Loved seeing Jennings get axed into the pole, it’s always good to see a drug cheat and domestic abuser get fucked up.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Surely the Roosters have a young guy that is better than Michael Jennings. A Michael Jennings that has domestic violence issues and been out of the game for years with drug issues. Like have some fucking integrity about yourselves

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Jennings as 18th man is so baffling. They talk about this junior nursery and have that prick as 18th man

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Surely the Roosters have a young guy that is better than Michael Jennings. A Michael Jennings that has domestic violence issues and been out of the game for years with drug issues. Like have some fucking integrity about yourselves
This is your best post yet.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
prolly on the gear still the whole time same with xerri

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
That is the worst half of football by a team I can ever remember. Like I said earlier it deadset looks like they were all paid off

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I backed the roosters 13+....

I thought the sharks giving 18 point start to the raiders was a miracle.... one more time please?

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Foordy
  • something
  • jd87
  • whykickamoocow
  • mystico
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.