NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 6 Discussion

Manly got Titans next week, almost a lock in that one. I'd rather not have them win two in a row.
Manly will fall in a heap at some point... Wahs not so much

That was a rubbish penalty.

Just like the Capewell one was.

Manly doing absolutely nothing with the ball... basically playing not to lose

I think a draw is worse for us... would've preferred one of them lose
Not what I wanted(would have been happy either side winning really) just a question out of interest more then anything, guess we got our answer.

Geez that hit on Johnson looked nasty on replay, by that I mean the real potential of a serious injury that could have come from it.

That was a rubbish penalty.

Just like the Capewell one was.
I was fine with it, my issue with the disruptor is that they're never consistent.

Walsh should have been penalised last night for his effort on Nikorima in the second-half.

I wondered who picked up the Tohu Harris knock on? Didn't seem like Butler saw it and couldn't hear any calls from the touchie. It seemed like the bunker must have intervened which is pretty extraordinary.

In the end, the right call was made but seems like an overreach to avoid negative headlines.

Dont need to do that shit to score against this team. Just run your stuff.

Probably would have stayed on the attack myself there. Points look to be available if Offa is scoring tries

Parra left side defence is absolute trash... Asi has been cows best player so far

It seems like Val misses alot of kicks in that sort of position but kicks plenty from the wings.

I have no stats to back this up, have just seen him miss alot from that range for NQ/QLD

Parra are shithouse... I don't think Moses eventually coming back automatically saves this team

Unread

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • Maddy
  • Xzei
  • Manlyman
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.