NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 6 Discussion

8mq3an

Foran really shit the bed, Titans nearly had their first non-bye points.

Titans win that if someone supported Brimson with his break

How's Des feeling dropping Boyd?

He would have nailed any of those two chances.

Geez that's tough for the Titans & @The Don , honestly, they had no right to be even in the game given the stats and still had 2 chances to close it out. Foran completely shit the bed, what the **** was that slow motion kick??

Geez that's tough for the Titans & @The Don , honestly, they had no right to be even in the game given the stats and still had 2 chances to close it out. Foran completely shit the bed, what the **** was that slow motion kick??
Not great but hey I’m just happy to see some fight especially given the 8-1 6 again count. I can cop losing like that.

Not great but hey I’m just happy to see some fight especially given the 8-1 6 again count. I can cop losing like that.

Yeah man, I also feel sorry for you guys. You got absolutely smashed by the ref, totally one-sided display and then you had Foran going for a Tenet style goal kick in rewind while everyone else was moving forward.

Yeah man, I also feel sorry for you guys. You got absolutely smashed by the ref, totally one-sided display and then you had Foran going for a Tenet style goal kick in rewind while everyone else was moving forward.
I’d say JC probably kicks it if he was on the field. Hard with just Foran left unfortunately.

What a brutal result for the Gold Coast.

All that adversity and in the end they clock off on a seven tackle restart to lose it.

Strange and Stewart can take a lot of confidence out of that win for the Raiders. Some big plays when the game was on the line.

Did Strange run behind his teammate before that last line break?
No, he props notices Savage so ends up taking on Jojo down the left.

The big call was whether on not Jojo knocked off on the charge down. Happy to live with the live call but the coverage was so poor we didn't get a good angle of it. In the end, the Titans wasted their challenge on Haas so can't blame the official there.

The coverage in general was very poor. Too many cameras on the coaches, not enough on the action.

All that adversity and in the end they clock off on a seven tackle restart to lose it.

Strange and Stewart can take a lot of confidence out of that win for the Raiders. Some big plays when the game was on the line.

The big call was whether on not Jojo knocked off on the charge down. Happy to live with the live call but the coverage was so poor we didn't get a good angle of it. In the end, the Titans wasted their challenge on Haas so can't blame the official there.

The coverage in general was very poor. Too many cameras on the coaches, not enough on the action.
Fair enough, I agree after replay on the Strange run

I find that a common trend with the coverage. It’s so frustrating. If they’re not zooming in on the coach or an injured player they’re using weird close up angles that give you poor perspective on the play. They try to get too cute. Save the fancy angles for replays.

Nothing frustrates me more than when the camera pans off to something away from the ball like a coach or some player on the sideline or some player the commentators want to talk about.

I want to see the ruck to see if a quick ptb is on or a penalty, etc.

It happened in the Broncos game when Baker gave away the penalty in the opening sets... the camera is focussing elsewhere and we have to wait for a slow mo replay to see what the penalty was even for

Journos must walk into a Ricky Stuart presser rubbing their hands togethor

Hasler and Stuart reportedly has a confrontation outside the Raiders dressing room in between the post match press conference.
the report says that Hasler made his way to the Raiders dressing room, as he planned to tell Ricky what he said to the media (about Badgers performance). Ricky was inside having a beer with club officials at the time.

Ricky's response upon hearing what Hasler wanted: “**** you, we should have got another 15 ‘six-agains’. I’m going to go hard in there (at his media conference).”

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.