NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 6 Discussion

Walker should be gone too, he is looking way past it and has done since last season.

Souths are a terrible team

Hawkins hasn’t really shown anything to suggest he’s better than Illias

I had about a minute long think about changing the C to Mulitalo but kept it on Holmes :(

Souths are a terrible team

Hawkins hasn’t really shown anything to suggest he’s better than Illias
These young guns are far better. I reckon they should have kept nikorima. The sooner they move latrell and walker on the better. Jye Gray is a far fitter and more involved than latrell already.

These young guns are far better. I reckon they should have kept nikorima. The sooner they move latrell and walker on the better. Jye Gray is a far fitter and more involved than latrell already.
Do they even have centers? Could barely name any of their back line.

Souths have shown some fight tonight.

They have been down to 15 men since half time losing Munro, Tatola and Murray.

Sharks aren't all that letting this Rabbits team thats been hammered with outs during the game get this close

This isn’t a game that deserves a sacking

Playing with injury and HIA and they only have the game taken away at the death

Curious if it’ll still happen
pretty positive even if he won tonight he woulda got sacked. think with all the rumours going around its clear south board have already sounded out replacements.

sucks becuase i dont think jd is a bad coach. think he made some bad choices with egos in his side but i feel he should be given time to fix his mistakes .

Just hope if the sacking does happen he has good people around him. hope he bounces back and gets a assistant gig somewere

This isn’t a game that deserves a sacking

Playing with injury and HIA and they only have the game taken away at the death

Curious if it’ll still happen
The bye being next week is probably the bigger factor for timing of his sacking.

Gives a new coach more time to sort things out... they've got penrith and storm after the bye so probably inevitable that he gets sacked at this point

IMG 0786

I'm trying not to kick the bunnies while they are down...............I remember we were in the same dark place trying to find an answer not very long ago........its not a great place to be..........................now if it was the Cowgirls struggling down that bottom.........that's a different story..............those knobs deserve everything they get! :happy:

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Volvo Driver
  • RodF
  • Mustafur
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Galah
  • westy316
  • Sproj
  • vertigo
  • winslow_wong
  • broncs30
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wild Horse
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Bronx48
  • Viti
... and 61 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.