NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't change ... we might even get a few more votes because Kevvie is now in charge instead of Seibold
Great. Well then we should see plenty of big names fighting to sign for us then.

All I get from reading through these posts is poor old @Foordy - - he’s the excavator trying to protect the Broncos brand run aground blocking the Suez Canal.

Keep fighting the good fight Foordy.....as the good book says “where there’s life there’s hope”

All I get from reading through these posts is poor old @Foordy - - he’s the excavator trying to protect the Broncos brand run aground blocking the Suez Canal.

Keep fighting the good fight Foordy.....as the good book says “where there’s life there’s hope”
I have no problem with optimism, but when it’s leading to utter delusion and a complete detachment from reality it’s probably gone too far and is more than a little unhealthy.

I appreciate her passion, but honestly, sometimes a spade really is a spade.

I have no problem with optimism, but when it’s leading to utter delusion and a complete detachment from reality it’s probably gone too far and is more than a little unhealthy.

I appreciate her passion, but honestly, sometimes a spade really is a spade.

Pfft it's a fucking shovel :happy:

There was an article early last year from memory, I think the RLPA asked the players a bunch of questions about coaches, clubs, etc. There was a question along the lines of "If you had to leave your current club, which other club would you prefer to go to?" Broncos were still third, behind Storm and Rorters.

We might be a basket case at the moment...but we have the best facilities in the comp, perpetually one of the largest fan bases and get to play at a half-packed Suncorp regularly. Who'd rather live in Shitney than Brissy? These things are still drawcards even when we're shit everywhere else. Once this shit show turns around I think improvement could be rapid.

Things will turn around almost instantly once Nolan, Morris and dare I say it, Lockyer are all gone. Lockyer I suspect could possibly stay on in a greatly reduced role but the other two, once they’re gone, the fatal four will finally be dead and the club can start to bounce back.

Things will turn around almost instantly once Nolan, Morris and dare I say it, Lockyer are all gone. Lockyer I suspect could possibly stay on in a greatly reduced role but the other two, once they’re gone, the fatal four will finally be dead and the club can start to bounce back.
Given in practicality that the only people who can have him removed are News, I'd suggest Morris is highly, highly unlikely to be going anywhere, and even if he is, it's only to be replaced by another News Ltd stooge anyway.

So as the dominos continue to tumble, it sounds like it won't be long and we'll see Reynolds signed for Cronulla and then Moses re-signing with the Eels probably before Origin kicks off - which will basically just leave SJ on the market - unless you want to count Luke Brooks :vom:

So as the dominos continue to tumble, it sounds like it won't be long and we'll see Reynolds signed for Cronulla and then Moses re-signing with the Eels probably before Origin kicks off - which will basically just leave SJ on the market - unless you want to count Luke Brooks :vom:

Don't forget Cozza Norman....... :ohheded:

SJ and Taylor (If DCE is not going to happen of course), I think those two would really compliment each other well. I'm also really excited to see what Gamble can offer or not over the next month (if Kevvie gives him that long of course). From what I've seen, he could really compliment SJ as well.

I honestly don’t think we really are a club people want to come to anymore.

The romantic in me wants to still believe it’s true, but honestly, if you think really hard about it, there is virtually no actual evidence of it still being true in a really long time.

I think that time has passed us by and sadly, it may not come back for quite some time, if it does come back at all.
That’s easily fixed. We get rid of the people who created the problems and beg the person they let go to return. The origin winning coach that had the entire team praising how amazing it is to play under him all year. We ask him to come back and we can sign whoever we want tomorrow.

That’s easily fixed. We get rid of the people who created the problems and beg the person they let go to return. The origin winning coach that had the entire team praising how amazing it is to play under him all year. We ask him to come back and we can sign whoever we want tomorrow.

There is no other option and if it is a choice between Wayne and Karl screwed everything up under my watch Morris, see ya News Corp idiot.

Wayne coming back has that already amazing benefit of meaning Morris HAS to walk.

The Sharks were always the most obvious choice and once Chad was pushed out you could read between the lines that this was all but done.

We could always throw even more money at him and hope it sticks but at what point is it not worth it anymore.

SJ would help but he isn’t the game manager we need. Moses would be decent but not ideal. after him we basically need to somehow score DCE.

If we miss out from all of this we are in for the same thing again next year.

Kev only has a 2 year contract. If we are at the bottom of the table again next season I think the club will punt him. He better think of something.
If the club punts Kev it will be the wrong call, as I don't believe the bad results are his fault (certainly not entirely). The sackings need to be Nolan etc and then we will see what Kevvie has got.
Sacking Kev end of next year achieves nothing.

DCE now linked to the Rabbitohs to replace Reynolds

some quotes:

“There was a rumour he was going to Souths,” Fittler told Channel 9.

Johns added: “I heard that rumour too, that he was going to Souths. He really enjoyed being coached by Wayne [Bennett].”

I'm not sure anyone has told Joey that Wayne won't be at Souths next year, so it wouldn't matter if DCE enjoyed being coached by him or not.

DCE now linked to the Rabbitohs to replace Reynolds

some quotes:

“There was a rumour he was going to Souths,” Fittler told Channel 9.

Johns added: “I heard that rumour too, that he was going to Souths. He really enjoyed being coached by Wayne [Bennett].”

I'm not sure anyone has told Joey that Wayne won't be at Souths next year, so it wouldn't matter if DCE enjoyed being coached by him or not.
The 8th

So Hooper was saying apparently the Roosters have $6Mil of their cap invested in 12 players, which leaves just over $3mil to invest in the other 18.

Not much money spare for Sam Walker over the next 2 years apparently.

Tedesco, Chrichton, Keary and Manu would take up almost $4M themselves. Sounds like BS to me, screw the Roosters.

So Hooper was saying apparently the Roosters have $6Mil of their cap invested in 12 players, which leaves just over $3mil to invest in the other 18.

Not much money spare for Sam Walker over the next 2 years apparently.

If a club came in like the Gold Coast Titans did with David Fifita and were prepared to spend whatever it took, you can't tell me he wouldn't take the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.