NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you want me to be the sort who just bends over and accepts unwarranted criticism from the sky fairy fan? You somehow don't notice the twat chiming in with a pointless putdown but jump on me for responding? Huh? Wtf Muckhole didn't need to start putting shit on me.
I don’t think you put forward a very good argument. The guy was saying ethics can often be left behind if enough money is on offer, and your counter argument is that he also has questionable ethics himself because he believes in God apparently. If anything that just further proves his point about ethics.

It actually is pretty hilarious if what he said about you is true. A coal transporting environmentalist 😂

Edit: my bad, Sproj. Only reason the last few posts after posting.

I don’t think you put forward a very good argument. The guy was saying ethics can often be left behind if enough money is on offer, and your counter argument is that he also has questionable ethics himself because he believes in God apparently. If anything that just further proves his point about ethics.

It actually is pretty hilarious if what he said about you is true. A coal transporting environmentalist 😂

Edit: my bad, Sproj. Only reason the last few posts after posting.
Not an environmentalist. Always maintained the position that I'm not an expert on climate science and much more likely to listen to the scientists instead of internet know alls. It was an unwarranted attack from Muckhole. Conversation had been civil up to that point regardless of the strength of any debate put forward.

Muckhole's argument about ethics in not factual. I'm neither an environmentalist nor do I transport fossil fuels.

Anyone keeping an eye on things in Canberra?

Reports G Williams wants to head home, Tapine's wife having a go at Sticky, Papali'i lost interest in the game etc.

I think they're slowly coming to the realisation that their premiership window is over, fatigue is setting in and all the dirty laundry is starting to be aired. Could be a serious squad re-shuffle on the cards at the end of the season for them.

Hooper using Donaghy as inspiration when talking about Sam Walker

he said:

It all adds up to one thing. It’s only a matter of time before the vultures start to circle and a rival NRL club will throw a ridiculous offer in excess of $1 million a season at the teenage whiz kid.

----

so the Roosters poach someone and it's unfair that other clubs may look to poach that same player ... give me a fucking break

Reports G Williams wants to head home, Tapine's wife having a go at Sticky, Papali'i lost interest in the game etc.

I think they're slowly coming to the realisation that their premiership window is over, fatigue is setting in and all the dirty laundry is starting to be aired. Could be a serious squad re-shuffle on the cards at the end of the season for them.
They've stopped improving as a squad and in the NRL that's almost as good as going backwards. Hard to see them jagging a Premiership now without turning over a decent portion of their roster.

this is the typical path Ricky coached teams take.

they go well before falling off a cliff

I'm telling you, Papalii for Lodge, it isn't as crazy as it sounds.

I'm telling you, Papalii for Lodge, it isn't as crazy as it sounds.
He is besties with Milf so the bromance might just be what both need to reignite their passion for the game. You could seriously be on to something.

He is besties with Milf so the bromance might just be what both need to reignite their passion for the game. You could seriously be on to something.
Honestly, if we could swap Lodge for Papalli we do it in a second and potentially re-sign Milf on a low cost deal.

Honestly, if we could swap Lodge for Papalli we do it in a second and potentially re-sign Milf on a low cost deal.

can we swap Flegler instead? because Lodge and TPJ are close

Hooper using Donaghy as inspiration when talking about Sam Walker

he said:

It all adds up to one thing. It’s only a matter of time before the vultures start to circle and a rival NRL club will throw a ridiculous offer in excess of $1 million a season at the teenage whiz kid.

----

so the Roosters poach someone and it's unfair that other clubs may look to poach that same player ... give me a fucking break

Except Walker wasn't poached from anywhere- unless you're concerned for the Roosters raiding Norths Tigers, IGS and Jets Meninga side.

Except Walker wasn't poached from anywhere- unless you're concerned for the Roosters raiding Norths Tigers, IGS and Jets Meninga side.

I'm not ...

but people on here keep telling me he was in our system. someone even produced an article from QRL.com that say he was on a Broncos contract.

I'm not ...

but people on here keep telling me he was in our system. someone even produced an article from QRL.com that say he was on a Broncos contract.
1910 knows more then me, but my understanding was he was never in our system and was simply playing for a broncos feeder club and the link to the broncos was from his dad Ben Walker

Esan Marsters has been "poached" by the Titans.

effective immediately. available for selection with the Titans this week

"The Parramatta Eels and Michael Jennings have today agreed to bring to an end the terms of Mr Jennings's playing contract," the Eels said in a statement.

"Mr Jennings is the subject of an ongoing process with Sports Integrity Australia (SIA). Mr Jennings has been with the Eels since 2016 and based on its experience with Mr Jennings over the last 5 years, Parramatta does not consider that Mr Jennings would intentionally take performance enhancing substances.

"However, in recognition that the SIA process will take some time to play out, Parramatta and Mr Jennings have agreed to part ways because Mr Jennings wishes to allow the team to fill his position and have the best 2021 and 2022 seasons possible."

What a flop Marsters was. I remember people on here thinking he would be a great player yet he has got worse and worse year after year. Extremely lazy player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.