NRLW 2021 SF Broncos vs Roosters

With respect mate calling her a "dumb bitch" etc in here was a bit uncalled for, poor performance aside.
People say worse about the mens when they do something dumb? Equality mate.

Oh well, time for Kezie Apps to win something I guess.

Forwards need looking at

you have Gould who is a tiny hooker playing lock, Harden who is past it imo and Sautia who’s only a kid and both are second towers that make up our forward rotation with Murdoch who is the only prop there. We had no go forward and had to rely on Boyle to do anything.

Maddick is just too light to be playing anywhere that’s not the wing at most

Ali looks out of ideas and Father Time has caught up quickly. We also need smarter wingers that play league, not union (Bass)

Interesting times ahead with expansion on the horizon

I think we’ll see a transition period begin with the broncos now. Players will move on and could be some lean seasons coming up.

I probably have them on ignore lol. You just made a string of posts about her calling her names etc, just seemed unnecessarily crass to me.

I think we’ll see a transition period begin with the broncos now. Players will move on and could be some lean seasons coming up.
With titans down the road it does make it harder to keep them. Main ones to keep are Millie Boyle, Lauren Brown, Amber Hall, Tarryn Aitken and Tamica Upton. Shenae is pretty solid and so is Kaitlin Phillips.

the others, very much take them or leave them.

I probably have them on ignore lol. You just made a string of posts about her calling her names etc, just seemed unnecessarily crass to me.

I don't have anyone on ignore, nobody abuses individual players, they may criticise them and the like but not straight up abuse them, I don't see it.

Yeah it’s not the same. Calling a woman a B or C word is as offensive as a racial slur. Pull your head in.

You're a flog, probably a fat **** posting on your greased up keyboard, pack of doritos by your side.
Even if that were the case, not sure the relevance it has. People roast the male players when they do stupid things, and she did stupid things which ultimately cost the game. Get over it.

Yeah it’s not the same. Calling a woman a B or C word is as offensive as a racial slur. Pull your head in.
Pull your head in. There was no racial slur or even any sexual insult. I rate the womens game and think the quality is outstanding. She is just the womens equavlent of a Tom Flegler or Matt Lodge

Even if that were the case, not sure the relevance it has. People roast the male players when they do stupid things, and she did stupid things which ultimately cost the game. Get over it.

Just as a bit of a qualifier - the girls aren’t fully professional yet. This isn’t their only job, so criticism needs to be tempered until that time. Also they haven’t played since June last year

It was because there were about 4 or 5 things in a row…

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • Aldo
  • Jedhead
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncorob
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.