NRLW 2021 SF Broncos vs Roosters

Even if that were the case, not sure the relevance it has. People roast the male players when they do stupid things, and she did stupid things which ultimately cost the game. Get over it.

You can criticise anyone you want, we all do.

You can't straight up hurl abuse, that should never be tolerated.

You can criticise anyone you want, we all do.

You can't straight up hurl abuse, that should never be tolerated.
The abuse was aimed at her gameplay. Nothing personal outside of the game. Didn’t realise we had so many white knights in here. No one blinks an eye when said in the male games.

A positive- we stormed home to take the minor premiership.

The abuse was aimed at her gameplay. Nothing personal outside of the game. Didn’t realise we had so many white knights in here. No one blinks an eye when said in the male games.
They do when it's racist language which isn't far removed from the sexist language you used.

Still, you're right and fans should really pull their heads in when it comes to these threads in general.

Tried to raise it with you politely and just advised I felt it was a bit much, don't think it qualifies me as a white knight tbh. Still think it seems out of keeping with what we see in the men's live game threads but you've said your piece so I won't go on about it.

Pull your head in. There was no racial slur or even any sexual insult. I rate the womens game and think the quality is outstanding. She is just the womens equavlent of a Tom Flegler or Matt Lodge
I’m just saying that calling women those words is as bad as a racial slur. It’s offensive. So now you know.

You can call her a lazy fucker, but not a lazy bitch.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Skathen
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.