NRLW Grand Final - Broncos vs Dragons

Need to capitalise on this possession.

If it’s one thing the girls don’t do very well is catching the high ball. A lot of tries went begging this way this season.

Brigginshaw is tearing them apart
[automerge]1570339349[/automerge]
Drags are self destructing

Last edited:
I’d like to see Brealey’s tackle count. They’re really working her over.

How good is it having a competent spine.

Yes girls.
Raecene to do a Nati

This Broncos side just look so much more powerful than any other side.

Such a bizarre circumstance when the 2 year old womens team appears to be many times more professional than the men

That’s bullshit. I’m not buying that crap about Chelsea Baker and Tamika Upton.

Baker has not been good this season

I hope it’s just a carry-over from her injury this year, because she’s a much better player than she’s shown this season

Sterlo still doesn’t give much respect to the broncos brand. What did we do to him?

Broncos should really be winning this by a far bigger margin. We arent really that creative, we just overpower teams. Some of these girls hit like mack trucks.

Last edited:
Drags are looking sore and sorry
[automerge]1570340087[/automerge]
Are we sure that number 2 isn't just Oates with a wig?

Last edited:
Tell ya what, these Broncos girls know how to pass and hit the ball on the advantage line.

These refs call held pretty much as soon as we make contact with a dragons player, they seem to get an eternity when its the other way around.

Active Now

• Strop
  • jd87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • Rah88
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.