Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Our girls have done the club proud, winning back-to-back NRLW Premierships

Brisbane Broncos 30 defeat St George Illawarra Dragons 6

Last edited:
Congratulations. Night and day between last week and today. Hopefully we can retain a decent amount of this team for next year. Our bench was incredible.

YTG

I’ll admit I was worried, but they were just exceptional. Belted them into submission and were relentless.

Bringing in Paris-Hall and Boyle was an amazing recruitment coup. Turner and Upton as cross-coders were fantastic signings also, considering the injuries to our backs.

Brander coming home gave Ali a seemingly better combination than she had last season with Feterika and Fotu-Moala.

So proud of the girls, and hopefully the competition doesn’t get massively changed to allow them to stay together as long as possible

Last edited:
I love the way they approached the game. Both our teams have great forwards but Alli briggenshaw is all class. If our men were to look at the way they approached that game, and took inspiration, it would go a long way to fixing some problems.
We're any of our men in the stands watching?

Well done to the girls you are a credit to the game, your club and your supporters and your male counterparts could learn a thing or two from what you have displayed.

Oh yeah got to say Tamika Upton reminds me of Paul Hauff with her running style.

Well played and great result. Love the team aspects like the line speed and supporting each other and there were some super individual efforts as well. Millie Boyle was really effective for big minutes in the first half which allowed the other middles to play in short bursts. Brigginshaw managed the game beautifully and Upton was great at fullback. Not only did she run the ball back well and stick her tackles but she actually hung around and snapped up some offloads from the forwards.

I absolutely love the fact that in the Women's game there is no fucking wrestling ... makes it so much better a spectacle ... well done ladies for not bring that shit into the game

Well done to the girls you are a credit to the game, your club and your supporters and your male counterparts could learn a thing or two from what you have displayed.

Oh yeah got to say Tamika Upton reminds me of Paul Hauff with her running style.
You were reading my mind with Tamika Upton. It's uncanny. She might be better with her passing comparatively. She looks very promising.

Hey enough of the male comparisons already. These girls are incomparable!

Well done Broncos quite fitting the back to back was against a St George side.

Played with discipline, skill and passion. Haven’t seen that in a broncos jersey for many a year. What a team.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.