Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Played with discipline, skill and passion. Haven’t seen that in a broncos jersey for many a year. What a team.

A men’s Broncos jersey at least. The women did that last year as well. And around work and family, not like the guys who just swan around and get paid shitloads to produce bugger all.

A men’s Broncos jersey at least. The women did that last year as well. And around work and family, not like the guys who just swan around and get paid shitloads to produce bugger all.

It’s even a post-season season too. They do an entire club season+finals along with all the real-life extra responsibilities. And I can say pretty confidently that none of the mens team is there to support them.

I think if Lenarduzzi stays injury free she'll be the best forward in the the NRLW next year.

I think if Lenarduzzi stays injury free she'll be the best forward in the the NRLW next year.

Boyle has her measure easily and that’s only counting our team.

I want to like Chelsea, and I know she’s had a very recent injury, but I think she’s got a way to go, in Broncos colours at least, to live up to her potential. I’m not across a lot of club footy, so maybe she’s killing it for Burleigh, but I’m not completely sold yet.

My Niece was up in Townsville with Robbo in the ADF. Most of these women have other jobs. They dont have it easy.

the question i have is why are they only 30 min halves ... apparently these girls normally play 40 min halves (when not playing NRLW)

the question i have is why are they only 30 min halves ... apparently these girls normally play 40 min halves (when not playing NRLW)
Quality control? Maybe they believe the best product is 60 minutes at this stage.

Fantastic performance by our ladies, pity our boys can't get it done. If our male team had a halfback, hooker and fullback with these girls skills we would win next years GF. Young Brigginshaw moves and plays like a young D Lockyer.

I was wrong about the impact losing Breayley & Nati would have.

I thought the loss of those two would have been too big to overcome this season, but just like last year the Broncos were a level above everyone else. From the opening kick off, you could see just how hungry this side was and just how big the gap was between the two sides.

They are a very enjoyable side to watch. I hope it continues.

Fantastic performance by our ladies, pity our boys can't get it done. If our male team had a halfback, hooker and fullback with these girls skills we would win next years GF. Young Brigginshaw moves and plays like a young D Lockyer.
I like their defensive line speed, you could actually here them calling "up" when the ball cleared the ruck.

The other thing was their composure and maturity. They didnt panic when they had all the ball in the first half but only had 10 points. They trusted their processes and knew the points would come. Our men's team freak out in those situations and throw a stupid pass or kick or something.

So happy for them.

My Niece was up in Townsville with Robbo in the ADF. Most of these women have other jobs. They dont have it easy.

They all take time off to do this too, which is why there is so much turn over of players from last year to this year- 40% across the comp.

You can't keep asking for a months off every year.

Their pay is very low, which caused some massive angst in the Broncos after last year. Caused some change too- not to their pay mind you.

It costs the Broncos $400,000 to field that team with all the costs for no return.

They all take time off to do this too, which is why there is so much turn over of players from last year to this year- 40% across the comp.

You can't keep asking for a months off every year.

Their pay is very low, which caused some massive angst in the Broncos after last year. Caused some change too- not to their pay mind you.

It costs the Broncos $400,000 to field that team with all the costs for no return.

yeah I heard along the grapevine that’s why the Dragons girls left, or words to that effect.

I don’t see it turning profit for a long time, half of the current team would be lucky to see it by the end of their careers, but surely as we are well off financially that they can at least match the pay the girls would be getting at their regular jobs. It’s not like they’re unsuccessful or anything and ‘don’t deserve it’

Both 3 and 4 were eye candy
7358CAF7 AD2A 491A B52E D78C520AA3BF
7358CAF7 AD2A 491A B52E D78C520AA3BF

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • achievedrap
  • GCBRONCO
  • jd87
  • LittleDavey
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • Nerd
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncs30
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncorob
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Rah88
  • mieko
  • jarro65
  • Redux
... and 63 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.