15. Kennedy Cherrington
16. Grace Hamilton
17. Jocelyn Kelleher

18. Amelia Mafi
19. Botille Vette-Welsh
20. Bobbi Law
21. Kaitlyn Phillips

Discuss

Good to see Fressard named. Like her style.

Get the feeling it's not going to be a good result for us.

I’ll admit, even without Caslick, I’m still nervous.

One thing I have sweated over is how slow we seem in the ruck. I’m surprised we haven’t been penalised more often for it.

Following on from last week, we need to reduce handling errors, and unfortunately Elliston had a shocker in that regard which disappointing as I hoped she’d kick on a bit and be one of the better second-rowers this season.

Amber Hall back is a huge boost and it allows us to use Aiken as the 3rd playmaker, even though essentially the same happens when Ali has played there.

I really hope Ali can replicate Lockyer’s 06 season. She’s the closest we’ve had in a Broncos jersey since that.

Taufa and Southwell are the big ins for Roosters. If we can run Taufa around and lessen her hitups that would serve us well. Southwell will tackle and tackle well all day, but we may get some success moving laterally.

Outside of McGregor and Simon, the backline doesn’t look like much, but Shanice Parker is no slouch and in the halves Howard is tough and Temara seems to be performing quite consistently.

We really need to be on our game or else they could easily ambush us

Don’t you just love the Mole - Fuckwit.

Last edited:
I wonder if Erin Molan is the Mole ..... Whenever I see her I think MOLE!!!

I’ll admit, even without Caslick, I’m still nervous.

One thing I have sweated over is how slow we seem in the ruck. I’m surprised we haven’t been penalised more often for it.

Following on from last week, we need to reduce handling errors, and unfortunately Elliston had a shocker in that regard which disappointing as I hoped she’d kick on a bit and be one of the better second-rowers this season.

Amber Hall back is a huge boost and it allows us to use Aiken as the 3rd playmaker, even though essentially the same happens when Ali has played there.

I really hope Ali can replicate Lockyer’s 06 season. She’s the closest we’ve had in a Broncos jersey since that.

Taufa and Southwell are the big ins for Roosters. If we can run Taufa around and lessen her hitups that would serve us well. Southwell will tackle and tackle well all day, but we may get some success moving laterally.

Outside of McGregor and Simon, the backline doesn’t look like much, but Shanice Parker is no slouch and in the halves Howard is tough and Temara seems to be performing quite consistently.

We really need to be on our game or else they could easily ambush us

One thing that concerned me was just how easily they were able to get on top of us when they started to gain momentum. They kept making silly mistakes themselves which allowed us to regain control, but it was still concerning.

Predictions for this one.. Ruan Simms, Fittler and co will all tip the Roosters again..

Broncos will win, again

Upton, what a gun but lovely line and pass by Aitken.

Carving them up! Want to know the difference between this team and their male counterparts? They can soak up pressure and then make their opposition pay for the slightest of mistakes.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Organix
  • The Don
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncs30
  • Morepudding
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ezpz
  • rj9
  • Alec
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.