PRE-GAME NRLW Grand Final - Broncos vs Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

This is the pre game thread gents, get in the live thread!

I would not be against brigginshaw being on the coaching team. Yes the women's game is much slower and less athletic but ffs brigginshaw has an amazing footy brain.
She's finally getting the recognition she has deserved for the last 3 years. The NRL has been pushing these nsw players in the media (Kelly, sergis, even the hype about Ruan sims before the 1st year, what a joke).

On the game, Broncos played within themselves I think. Few touches of class from brigginshaw, aitken and Upton (also a very, very smart footy player sniffing around). Hall ran hard. The teams defence was great apart from a few glitches. I thought the left winger (didn't get her name) was very impressive in her decision making and defence under pressure.

Enjoy it everyone, this team will be torn apart next year. The salary cap will be altered or the NRL will make players "ambassador" on the proviso they play for the dragons or roosters. They took Brealey and a few others last time thinking the dragons would get us. Wouldn't be surprised if brigginshaw will want a "new challenge" next year unfortunately due to a ridiculous backroom deal being done...

Notice that one of the Brisbane women wingers carried the ball four metres in the entire game! Boyd-like!

If the men played for four games in a season, 60 minutes a game - they'd look happy as well.
I would have been stoked if our men played for 60 minutes, would be a massive upgrade on the 12 and a half minutes they play for currently.

If the men played for four games in a season, 60 minutes a game - they'd look happy as well.
If the men played for four games in a season 60 minutes a game they wouldn't have a single win.

An interesting tidbit is that Kelvin adopted the 'Burn the Boats' mantra for this side.

It can work

An interesting tidbit is that Kelvin adopted the 'Burn the Boats' mantra for this side.

It can work
Only problem is, it’s only good for three regular season games a year.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ezpz
  • Browny
  • Lozza
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.