NRLW Round 4 - Broncos vs Dragons

Damn, great solid stuff until recently and then just non stop dumb shit.

What's going on with the Broncos?

Too many players hitting a wall? They suck this year.

What's going on with the Broncos?

Too many players hitting a wall? They suck this year.

We're a slow team

I don't mean in terms of foot-speed, but in terms of action/reaction.

Does anyone know why so many broncos W players have left over the last couple of seasons and particularly the last off season? Was it by choice or was there a concerted effort from elsewhere to destroy what was a strong team ?

Upton would have scored there. Nice ball from Brigginshaw, but Maddick was a bit too slow.

I think we're really missing Upton, especially Boyle.

Actually looking at that aerial angle, probably being a bit too harsh on Maddick.

That was a rubbish 5th tackle.

Lenarduzzi getting the ball on the last.. That's bad. Broncos playing catch-up footy and they're making mistakes as a result.

Does anyone know why so many broncos W players have left over the last couple of seasons and particularly the last off season? Was it by choice or was there a concerted effort from elsewhere to destroy what was a strong team ?

A bit of both

The initial attempt was baulked at by the players (Boyle, Upton etc) for the 2021 season, but with changes to the cap this season included it being a money cap and each club being able to offer two marquee 'full-time' positions outside the cap, players were likely to go

Boyle obviously left for her impeding-disaster relationship with Elliott, and Upton justified it by saying she wasn't improving, but she's just a mercenary. Loz Brown I believe was offered a marquee position as well as a spot in the halves

But overall, I think there's about a 40-50% turnover league-wide of players not getting a contract this season to last

Jesus.

Consecutive 7 tackle sets to the Dragons. Fix your kicking Broncos.

Ciesiolka!

Thought she blew it with the grubber

Could have brought it in closer to the posts.

Shenae is causing some headaches for the Dragons.

If Chapman was a little quicker, I think she could have forced an error there.

Brigginshaw looks really tired.

Jeez our 5th tackle options haven't been good..

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • ozzball
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Fitzy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.