NSW Fan; As low as the player's he idolises?

Is a Sig bet defined as the entire space in the Signature block (as per the original quote below)?

• Total voters
Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Sorry. NSW will introduce reading lessons soon enough and you'll be able to read nearly as good as someone North of the border.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Well now it's just wrong. Price can't fight for shit silly.

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Nashy said:
Sorry. NSW will introduce reading lessons soon enough and you'll be able to read nearly as good as someone North of the border.

I'm pretty sure I was able to do that a long time ago.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Playboy Bunny said:
You know I'm really not keen on this av and sig thing because thats how a recognise people and now I'm gonna think Scott and Shaun are the same person.

Haven't had that problem since you slept over at Shaun's place after an Australia Day party in 2005, eh? Eh? Eh? Get it?

PS: I love my avatar and sig. And unlike the others in this bet, I'm using the whole sig real estate for it. Because I'm a gentleman.

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Coxy said:
Playboy Bunny said:
You know I'm really not keen on this av and sig thing because thats how a recognise people and now I'm gonna think Scott and Shaun are the same person.
Haven't had that problem since you slept over at Shaun's place after an Australia Day party in 2005, eh? Eh? Eh? Get it?
I have never stayed at Shaun's place, so please tell me what am I to get? eusa_think

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
I guess so.....I still don't know what Coxy is going on about but thats nothing new...

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yes, rabbits do have lower intelligence than horses.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Coxy said:
Yes, rabbits do have lower intelligence than horses.
You have been breathing too much fresh air, it is going to your head.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Haha yeah, damn this clean Brisbane air...I'd think so much more clearly on that Sydney smog! :P

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
For sure, nothing makes us a better city then the smog filled lungs of its people.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
That was the worst part about Sydney. Going outside for a smoke, and having to fill my lungs with their dirty smog. Disgusting.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Nashy said:
That was the worst part about Sydney. Going outside for a smoke, and having to fill my lungs with their dirty smog. Disgusting.
Stop smoking and you wouldn't have to worry.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.