NSW Fan; As low as the player's he idolises?

Is a Sig bet defined as the entire space in the Signature block (as per the original quote below)?

• Total voters
Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Just a quick poll as I'm confused by the actions of certain nameless (and spineless) NSW fan.

If you as a forum member, made a signature & avatar bet, then lost said bet, would you be negating the bet by not only placing the relevant signature and avatar, but by adding your own nonsense comments in as well?

I have always been under the impression that a signature bet is for the entire signature real estate? Am I wrong? Or are NSW fan simply as low and spineless as their Props and Backrowers?

Eg; I lose a bet and have to wear a Signature of; "Hammo likes bananas". However I decide to add my own comments, "Pineapples are better". Surely I have now negated the entire purpose of the bet?

Original quote *names altered to protect the identity of the accused*
Hammoz said:
What's the bet Benedict Arnold? Avatar and sig?

I propose instead of a select number of days (because you NEVER wear them for the entire duration), there is an end date. E.g. From 15 Jul through to 15 August.

So are you up for it Turncoat and company or are you all;

P.S. I was serving the Turncoat's country on the 15th July and couldn't create a Sig & Av, he won't start the bet from today's date, that would be too gentlemanly.

No, it should start from the date he put the sigs up, and he shouldn't be able to place anything else except what we want in there.

I think you voted incorrect nashy lolz

What about Twizted's hilarious (it is very funny) yet totally vandalised avatar?

Once again, NSW people showing as much regard for the public as their player's do???

Haha. How many people on this forum could have made a sig or avatar after game 2? Just because you guys were too lazy to make something.

Plus JT called me and wanted to talk about my opinion of him looking like a monkey and he just wanted to have his sponsors in his avatar. So can't blame me on that one :P.

If I can keep my funny JT avatar I added the Hammo quote to the bottom of my bet sig.

The Rock said:
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Hammo is just upset that his man crush got knocked out by Brett White......

Let me go and check the official rule book for signature and avatar bets..... [eusa_doh [icon_lol1.

Go on, check it!

My man crush is in your avatar right now. Steve Price?

Rock, I'm so 2009, you're so 2000-behind.

As for the sig mate, now is your only time, in front of the entire forum, to prove if you are a man of your word....or something else. Choice is your's friend.

P.S. Twizted, I gave you your av, it doesn't include JT's sponsers.

P.P.S Twizted, I haven't asctually been here very long since game 2. I thank you for your manliness in upholding your half of the bet.

Lets see the Rock fight to the death with another topic he can't win.

Hammoz said:
P.P.S Twizted, I haven't asctually been here very long since game 2. I thank you for your manliness in upholding your half of the bet.
No problem. Superman needs love too :P.

The Rock said:
Hammoz said:
My man crush is in your avatar right now. Steve Price?

Rock, I'm so 2009, you're so 2000-behind.

As for the sig mate, now is your only time, in front of the entire forum, to prove if you are a man of your word....or something else. Choice is your's friend.

P.S. Twizted, I gave you your av, it doesn't include JT's sponsers.

Dude, I am a man of my word. I've put the avatar and sig up of your choice.

Nothing was said about adding anything else in there.

In fact, I bet you would not have said a single word if I had a quote in there from something else which was no rugby league related or something.

Just get over it - Steve Price can't fight.

Incorrect, The "sig" means the sig block. Otherwise what's the point?

P.S. Ask Jester and Jebadude, I was the first to say Steve Price can't knuckle before I even saw the game.

So, am I to conclude that a bet with you is worth a Jamie Lyons jersey or in more lame man terms, a Ben Creagh shape up?

P.P.S. Nashy wears sigs when he loses bets. No added crap, just the sig.

Perhaps you misread his post? He's talking about two different things in the sig, which effectivly cancel eachother out.

I thought that was clear from his Banana and Pineapple statement.

It's just fair play Rocky. You might be technically correct that there is no rule book for things like this, but you're just being a bad sport by not honouring the original intentions of the bet (which were very clear to everyone, if not specified in writing).

Let me clarify the point you are missing;

You can have any other text you want in your sig, unless it is derogatory towards the team that won or any member of the team that won.

Surely you can understand why that is? If NSW won, but I had "Watmough beats up old men" in my sig, you can't tell me you wouldn't find it contradictory to the spirit of the bet?

You know I'm really not keen on this av and sig thing because thats how a recognise people and now I'm gonna think Scott and Shaun are the same person. Thanks for making me go to more effort by having to read their usernames...sheesh...you guys owe me

Active Now

• Brocko
  • something
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.