NSW is gayer than 10 gay men and The Rock is their messiah!!

Jeba said:
Phil Gould: "My man of the match tonight is Wayne Bennett. Everything we're seeing here is because of what he's brought to this club and instilled in his players".

i forgot everything gould says is correct LOL! if thats ur best argument then thats a worry!

Oh yeh because he doesn't know too much about footy does he :roll: [icon_lol1.

Face it - you Leipers are completely wrong about Wayne Bennett's positive influence as a coach.

ok ok, im beginning to see it.... quote me on that lol

I thought I would put this forward.

Due to the banning of Hammoz, does this void said bet in his original post? He is not around to claim ownership of our avatars and sigs anymore :P.

Just a thought, as it is getting annoying when I skim through posts and think it is mine and it is The Rock's or Blondie etc.

Pfft, I bet if the Blues won you wouldn't let us drop the bet because Hammoz is out.

I do believe Coxy is on the losing side so he is welching on the bet, dirty blue.

Fozz said:
Pfft, I bet if the Blues won you wouldn't let us drop the bet because Hammoz is out.

I do believe Coxy is on the losing side so he is welching on the bet, dirty blue.
If NSW won and Hammoz was out it wouldn't matter because he supports the losing team, if it was the The Rock on the other hand. Though frankly I wouldn't care who changed it.

Nah, Coxy is just a dirty QLDer. Doesn't even turncoat bet correctly. [icon_razz1

The whole sig novalty wore off about a day after you put them up.

Agree with Nashy and Rock. I think avatar bets should have a maximum time period of a week. Origin's history now, who cares?

Yeah well you're about the only person I know who's excited about Origin in January! :P

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.