NSW is gayer than 10 gay men and The Rock is their messiah!!

Emma said:
You know I was just sitting here thinking that Shaun gets a little nasty at origin time. But then I realised that I probably would too if the team I supported was shit. icon_thumbs_u

Fixed.

Rock does get quite nasty. He reminds me of an angry chihuahua - lots of bark but not a lot of bite to back it up:

ma_021Chihuahua.jpg

I also think the heart-shaped name tag is pretty appropriate for a blue.

That's harsh.

Her jeans are only $300 each on average

And for Rock and his silly arguments in these threads.

822.jpg

maestrO said:
GREATNESS

Hammoz
Jeb
Fozz
Foordy
Silence
Browny
KrispyKris
je$ter
The Gymp
Nashy
broncospwn
Lynx
Wally
Rissi
ddd
BB77
maestrO
Coxyz

EVIL

The Rrock
dukey
Blondie
Twiztid

Oh hai guys, just reading through the forum at random and I found this thread. So many interesting arguments so I just thought I'd bump it...get discussion going again.

1244297427.jpg

gay-1.jpg

Weren't you on the EVIL list Coxy?

rock and other lame losers- as the initiator me the bet i declare that i put the making of the av and sig in the hands of jester, schmix and queenslander.

Can you 3 dudes get together and make something embarrassing for the evil's to wear?

p.s. Lamest.nsw.team.ever.

Lolz, hammo and his unorginal insults. Eat a d1ck nsw!

P.p.s. Bhq needs to know coxy sent me an sms last night in which he used the z...

Come to think of it, I haven't seen ONE post from Rock during or after the game. There are so many things I could say, but I think I'll just leave it at this:

1244297427.jpg

4 in a row, Rock.

[icon_evillaugh

Hammoz said:

P.p.s. Bhq needs to know coxy sent me an sms last night in which he used the z...
Doing that might help them grow one

mrslong said:
Hammoz said:

Doing that might help them grow one

Well there will be no more of that then coz i dont wana grow one lol!

The Rock said:
Astroboy said:
Come to think of it, I haven't seen ONE post from Rock during or after the game. There are so many things I could say, but I think I'll just leave it at this:

1244297427.jpg

4 in a row, Rock.

[icon_evillaugh

That's maybe because I didn't get home until 2am last night, I'm SO sorry you had to wait this long to see me post, I bet it was hurting inside.

I bet you would've been here hooting and claiming QLD are a pack of pansies the moment you got home if we lost.

And you've got an iPhone, don't you? Pretty sure you can use the interweb with that! eusa_think

I think we need an avatar of Creagh wearing makeup like that sig with Mason, White and Ryan awhile back.

Bump. Someone who is good at photoshopping should make a nice insulting sig & avatar for the following Users

The Rock
dukey
Blondie
Twiztid
Coxy

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.