10. Andrew Fifita
11. Bryce Cartwright
12. Greg Bird
13. Paul Gallen

14. David Klemmer
15. Trent Merrin
16. James Tamou
17. Beau Scott

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/state-of-origin/origin-2016-the-team-nsw-coach-laurie-daley-should-pick-based-on-statistics/news-story/688631e192e76ac9f4f5a31f93af5768?from=public_rss&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

What would your reaction be to this side?

Really good side except for Leilua and Brooks.

1. Josh Dugan
2. Josh Mansour
3. James Roberts
4. Joseph Leilua
5. Tom Trbjoevic
6. Adam Reynolds
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Michael Ennis
10. Andrew Fifita
11. Bryce Cartwright
12. Greg Bird
13. Paul Gallen

14. David Klemmer
15. Trent Merrin
16. James Tamou
17. Beau Scott

Home | Live Scores & Latest News | Fox Sports

What would your reaction be to this side?
Well, it's a pretty damn good side and like all team lists leaves room for debate. Like Morkel said though, those two would be the debatable selections. The rest are solid picks.

I mean.. I guess they didn't factor in missed tackles and errors lol, they'd be entertaining to watch, but we'd literally beat them by 40 every game.

Imagine if Brooks was developed in a good system with a coach that knew what he was doing? He's got more talent than Pearce, Hodkinson, Reynolds, Keary, Maloney etc. but this is the first time he's even entered the Origin conversation. It would have taken balls, but Fittler should have ignored Townsend and brought Brooks in. Chad has been one of the form halves of the game, but I don't see any improvement in him. Brooks in the right environment is the best half they got (he wouldn't crack a Queensland Top 5). Then next year you bring Hastings through.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Porthoz
  • mystico
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.