13. Bird

14. Merrin
15. Gidley
16. Watmough
17. Lewis.

Some dribble from Nashy about Dugan:

Is he fucked?

**** NSW!

This has been another edit by ning industries.

Re: Dugan

gooooooone

reckon ricky is loving this. will get to bring in hayne and gidley without having to actually drop anyone lol

So funny though, it just puts the development of the NSW spine back further.

Yep Gidley goes great guns all the time for Qld. icon_thumbs_u

The Rock said:
FML.

Although...

1. Gidley
2. Hayne
3. Idris (errr)
4. Gasnier
5. Uate

When in form, those players are pretty damn good.

1. Hayne
2. Ferguson
3. Idris
4. Gasnier
5. Uate

This will probably mean a stay of execution for Brett Morris IMO.

1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Idris
4. Gasnier
5. Uate

14. Gidley

It's an ok backline, but it's not gonna be striking fear into the hearts of Queenslanders.

Dugan

I'll be over the moon if gidley is picked at fullback. Morris is woeful in origin

Kidley just isn't rep. standard, never was really. One of the biggest myths in the game.

Big Pete said:
Kidley just isn't rep. standard, never was really. One of the biggest myths in the game.

Disagree, he was pretty good when at hooker for the blues off the bench in a few games.

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big Pete":1mey9br8]Kidley just isn't rep. standard, never was really. One of the biggest myths in the game.

Disagree, he was pretty good when at hooker for the blues off the bench in a few games.[/quote:1mey9br8]

Yep only time he has really been good in Origin. He was brilliant in game 3 last year when he came in for Ennis. If Newcastle get Boyd there is a school of thought Gidley may play hooker if Buderus doesn't come back. I honestly think it is his best position and with a length of time there he would become better than Ennis or Farah quite comfortably.

Well he's definitely not a half/5/8 or fullback!

Yeah, I think Gidley is the best utility option for NSW. I mean you could make a case for Luke Lewis, but I think he should be a starting back rower.

Sounds like Hoppa jr is a chance of playing LOL that would be weird considering he is off on the mission next year

Dugan, Hayne, Hopoate, Gasnier, Uate, Soward, Pearce, Gallen (c), Ennis, Mannah, Scott, Creagh, Bird. Merrin, Gidley, Watmough, Lewis.

Bucking Beads said:
Sounds like Hoppa jr is a chance of playing LOL that would be weird considering he is off on the mission next year

Would completely fly in the face of Ricky's pledge to play players in position (Hoppa is a fullback or winger so far in first grade) and his building a team concept seeing as Hoppa is about to have a 2 year sabbatical.

Hoppa jr in the centre LOL

Hoppa and Hayne defending on the same side. That OZ like banging waiting to happen.

Jamie Lyon has come out and reiterated he is unavailable for selection, NSW passion at its best [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  • Dee
  • The True King
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.