Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Melbourne Storm vs Brisbane Broncos
AAMI Park, Sunday June 21 2015
Kick Off 1:45pm

1420555342.png

1. Latrell Robinson 2. Jerry Leasi 3. Maxwell Fesolai 4. Junior Kirisome 5. Chanel Seigafo 6. Mack Mason 7. Jake Turpin 8. Ben Nakubuwai 9. Connor Donehue 10. Kurt Bernard 11. Shae Ah Fook 12. Charlie Galo 13. John Filipo
Interchange: 14. Zion Ioka 15. Brendan Frei 16. Jamayne Taunoa - Brown 17. Josh Kerr 18. Aaron Teroi
1420536256.png

1. Jack Tuttle 2. Jonas Pearson 3. Jordan Drew 4. Jarryd Dodd 5. Sam Leach 6. Jayden Nikorima 7. Will Brimson 8. Sam Lavea 9. Jayden Berrell 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Lachlan Lanskey 12. Alex Barr 13. Jai Arrow
Interchange: 14. Kalolo Saitaua 15. Keegan Hipgrave 16. George Fai 17. Michael Molo

Last edited:
Couple of big ins for the Broncos. Both Arrow and Pearson have recovered from the injuries they suffered against the Sea Eagles and they'll take their place while Tuttle and Drew return bolstering the backline which was looking very skinny. No word on what's happened to S'ua and the Broncos will have to wait until after the Under 18s Origin to assess whether Hipgrave, Lanskey and Molo will be right to play.

This is a very winnable game for the Broncos, but they've got to be weary of Melbourne who are a very hot and cold team. Plenty of talent on display but they're still rough around the edges. They've named one of their stronger sides, no word on changes from their heavy loss from last night but I'm sure they'll be looking for a strong start against the Broncos.

Young guns are on fire. 44-6 at halftime.

Hope the boys can go on with it. 78-0 is the highest score ever on the NYC.

50-6 ten minutes into second half.

Hope the boys can go on with it. 78-0 is the highest score ever on the NYC.
Highest score or highest margin? I would have thought there would have been a few games with combined scores in the 80s at least.

78-0 is the biggest winning margin. Brisbane's win today is equal-second biggest. Highest scoring match is 96 points (Penrith beat Newcastle 64-32).

Highest score or highest margin? I would have thought there would have been a few games with combined scores in the 80s at least.
Highest score and margin. Panthers v Tits in 2012. That's NYC only, don't forget.

Can't find the list of try scorers / stats, anyone got it?

BRISBANE BRONCOS 74 (Pearson 3, Dodd 2, Tuttle 2, Barr, Arrow, Ofahengaue Berrell, Drew, Hipgrave; 11/13 goals) defeated MELBOURNE STORM 6 (Galo try; Mason goal)

Judging from the article.

Good lord, our juniors are like a 3 course meal for Bennett and Walters at the moment. They don't know which ones they should try first.

Keegan Hipgrave 11/13 goal kicking as a prop? Get him into first grade!

There's a semi colon before the goals section.

I'm unsure who kicked and whether they shared the kicking duties.

Damn, you have no idea how much I want us to sign / find a goal kicker who can consistently kick at 85% or so, like A.Reynolds & Sezer.

That's the only thing I hate about our current roster, Parker is low 70's for his career and Kahu who is our back up struggles to even get the distance from the side line.. If we want to have a genuine chance at winning some premierships I think that's the primary thing we should be looking for in the off-season.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Brocko
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • mrslong
  • Jedhead
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.