Oates Has Surgery

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2017/10/06/oates_has_surgery.html

COREY Oates has undergone successful surgery on his groin that will assist him in season 2018.
The winger has had on-going groin issues for the past two seasons and this week had an adductor release operation.
Broncos’ medical staff were quick to point out this was not related to the virus he had this year that caused him different problems in the same area.
Oates is expected to back in full training with plenty of time to get ready for the new NRL season.
“Corey has had an adductor release procedure which will help reduce the load around his pelvis,” said Broncos’ High Performance Manager Jeremy Hickmans.
“The surgery went well and he is up and moving around.
“With all going well he should be back into full training by January.”
Oates is expected to attend the Broncos’ Annual Presentation Ball that will be held tonight.

Good to see he's doing well, might gain a little pace too if not hampered. Everyone feels better after a good groin release. Hopefully a rest will help any residual inflammation in his joints post infection too.

BTW the standard of fact checking in modern journalism is criminal. You don't have antibiotics through a line for a viral infection - bacterial you douche.

“Corey has had an adductor release procedure which will help reduce the load around his pelvis,”

Yeah it will.
So that's what they call it these days.
Reminds me of my first game in grade. The trainer told me to go hard and the coach would pull me off at half time. Man, was I disappointed...
#oldiebutagoodie

Next time I go for a massage I'm going to ask for an adductor release

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Bongo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrMoore
  • bert_lifts
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwibronco
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.