ODIs vs England

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Cant stand tait and I reckon ferguson should be in the team

Bucking Beads said:
Cant stand tait and I reckon ferguson should be in the team

Which Hussey would you swap for ferguson?

Get dussey out imo. I suppose ferguson plays the role of mussey so he will have to wait his turn

Bucking Beads said:
Get dussey out imo. I suppose ferguson plays the role of mussey so he will have to wait his turn

I remember a few games where mussey and ferguson carved the middle overs together. Reminds me of Dean Jones and Simon O'Donnel with the running between wickets

They really need to start calling these no balls straight away. Lee was a long way over and they missed it again. They really need to sort it out.

Rofl. Hussey has 2 wic;ets. All our quicks have been rubbi$h.

And haddin with 2 missed stumpings lolz

Friggen Haddin and his iron gloves again.

I bet he's had twice as many missed stumpings in his career than successful ones.

Now KP has gone psycho.

Good sight seeing kp hit in the head lol. Haddin has bee.n hopeless today 3 missed stumpings.

Hauritz's darts would be good here I reckon, rather than Doherty.

Doherty is nowhere near as talented as hauritz imo

Sixes to a couple of bunnies at the death. Half-decent fight back wasted.

295 the target.

Fmd channel 9 show the last two overs!!!!

Major JW Hochstetter said:

Did Doherty learn anything from his Ashes experience? ie - BOWLING TOO FAST. Consistently mid-90's, too fast for an offie, makes him completely ineffective.

Jeba said:
Major JW Hochstetter said:

Did Doherty learn anything from his Ashes experience? ie - BOWLING TOO FAST. Consistently mid-90's, too fast for an offie, makes him completely ineffective.

ROFL that is pretty much the objective of spin bowling in ODI's bowl darts.

Bucking Beads said:
Jeba said:
[quote="Major JW Hochstetter":jk1p0kg5]Hauritz's darts would be good here I reckon, rather than Doherty.

ROFL that is pretty much the objective of spin bowling in ODI's bowl darts.[/quote:jk1p0kg5]

Oh please. 7 overs, none for 40 [icon_lol1.

Jeba said:
Bucking Beads said:
Jeba said:
[quote="Major JW Hochstetter":2ed6csf3]Hauritz's darts would be good here I reckon, rather than Doherty.

ROFL that is pretty much the objective of spin bowling in ODI's bowl darts.

Oh please. 7 overs, none for 40 [icon_lol1.[/quote:2ed6csf3]

He bowled the same speeds against Sri Lanka on debut but got 4 wickets??? He just bowled trash today but I reckon Hauritz is better than him.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • upthebroncs
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Hoof Hearted
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.