Off-Season

ozzball

NYC Player
Mar 17, 2013
Threads
reno.jpg

I'm getting a reeaally good feeling about this guy and what he's bringing to the club.

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Sep 28, 2012
Threads
What gamble lacks in talent he makes up for with intangibles that you can’t train, he’s a born pest and it puts pposition players off their game. Would have been an absolute torturous child 😂, anyone know if his parents have been committed to the nuthouse?

I jest.

would be nice if he did some speed work though.
Can confirm he was a little shit as a kid

His parents sealed that fate when they named him Tyson

Unbreakable

International Rep
Forum Staff
May 21, 2013
Threads
Was just browsing through the training camp photos that were posted on the Broncos site this morning. Impressed with the shape everyone is in, apart from Tesi Niu. Looks to me like he's suffering from a bit of the Milford's. Needs to drop 5 kegs at least before the season starts I'd say.

I'm still somewhat hopeful that Cobbo may force his way in to that Fullback spot by round 1.

ozzball

NYC Player
Mar 17, 2013
Threads
Untitled.jpg

What if every game had finished at half time. Not sure if this has already been posted but it tells a bit of a story about 2nd half fade-outs. We still wouldn't have made the finals but would have made a bigger fist of the season.

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Threads
View attachment 16324
What if every game had finished at half time. Not sure if this has already been posted but it tells a bit of a story about 2nd half fade-outs. We still wouldn't have made the finals but would have made a bigger fist of the season.
Interesting. The simple interpretation would be we lacked fitness, bench depth and/or attention span. Kevvie went on a lot about the latter, and by the end of the season we were finishing much stronger.

I think having Adam and Kurt in the fold is going to make a massive difference to our focus. Bit of luck we might be a bit fitter too. Depends on how badly we get hit by covid compared to everyone else.

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Threads
Interesting. The simple interpretation would be we lacked fitness, bench depth and/or attention span. Kevvie went on a lot about the latter, and by the end of the season we were finishing much stronger.

I think having Adam and Kurt in the fold is going to make a massive difference to our focus. Bit of luck we might be a bit fitter too. Depends on how badly we get hit by covid compared to everyone else.
Also bench usage and forward rotation - which Kev also improved at greatly toward the end.

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.