Off-Season

Lockyer jumps on the bandwagon, just as we've all stepped off:

“I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Selwyn Cobbo plays Origin this year. Usually someone jumps out of the ground during the season and who’s to say it won’t be Cobbo this year? It’s already been mentioned a few times the comparisons with Selwyn to Greg Inglis and Latrell, he certainly moves like they did. Selwyn has a big body and a great attitude, so he’s one guy to watch for sure this season.”

Selwyn:

“My family has kept me grounded. It’s all happened pretty quickly for me at the Broncos, but I have a long way to go. It just comes down to whether you really want to succeed or not in life and whether you are prepared to make the sacrifices. I’m prepared to make the sacrifices.”

Coach Walters:

“I’m excited by what Selwyn can do this season. It’s fine to be recognised in that group, with Mitchell and Inglis, but he is a long way from those guys. Selwyn has a lot of work to do before he can be considered in that frame. Certainly the potential is there for him to be a very good player. Just watching him at training, he is a natural footballer and normally the natural footballers stand up on game day, so Selwyn is a long-term investment for us.

McHunt

Lockyer jumps on the bandwagon, just as we've all stepped off:

“I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Selwyn Cobbo plays Origin this year. Usually someone jumps out of the ground during the season and who’s to say it won’t be Cobbo this year? It’s already been mentioned a few times the comparisons with Selwyn to Greg Inglis and Latrell, he certainly moves like they did. Selwyn has a big body and a great attitude, so he’s one guy to watch for sure this season.”

Selwyn:

“My family has kept me grounded. It’s all happened pretty quickly for me at the Broncos, but I have a long way to go. It just comes down to whether you really want to succeed or not in life and whether you are prepared to make the sacrifices. I’m prepared to make the sacrifices.”

Coach Walters:

“I’m excited by what Selwyn can do this season. It’s fine to be recognised in that group, with Mitchell and Inglis, but he is a long way from those guys. Selwyn has a lot of work to do before he can be considered in that frame. Certainly the potential is there for him to be a very good player. Just watching him at training, he is a natural footballer and normally the natural footballers stand up on game day, so Selwyn is a long-term investment for us.

McHunt

These are like a month or so old these comments or more.

Some parts are but I think the Origin comment is fresh. At least I haven't seen that before.

The rest of Lockyer's comments are old, so I would imagine were said when he made other said comments. So then why say Lockyer is getting back on the bandwagon if the comments are now getting on?

The rest of Lockyer's comments are old, so I would imagine were said when he made other said comments. So then why say Lockyer is getting back on the bandwagon if the comments are now getting on?
I'm not the one on trial here.

But anyway, your honour:

1. 2021: @Sproj "Cobbs could play Origin next year."
2. 2022: Post trial 3: @Sproj "oh dear, oh deary deary me"
3. 2022 Pre Round one: Dazza Lockyer, Cobbs could play Origin this year."
4. 2022 Pre Round one: Courier Mail, "let's cobble together that one quote into a story using some older in-context quotes."
5. 2022 Pre Round one: @Sproj "how dare you, sir"

I'm not the one on trial here.

But anyway, your honour:

1. 2021: @Sproj "Cobbs could play Origin next year."
2. 2022: Post trial 3: @Sproj "oh dear, oh deary deary me"
3. 2022 Pre Round one: Dazza Lockyer, Cobbs could play Origin this year."
4. 2022 Pre Round one: Courier Mail, "let's cobble together that one quote into a story using some older in-context quotes."
5. 2022 Pre Round one: @Sproj "how dare you, sir"

No idea what your point is but let's hear from the kid himself:

What a great kid.

No idea what your point is but let's hear from the kid himself:

What a great kid.
Why did you ask me that question when you already knew the answer?

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • Porthoz
  • Evander
  • Justwin
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.