Official **** Karl Morris thread, all career lowlighte

badyon

badyon

QCup Player
Feb 8, 2014
Season Ticket Holder : Manly Girls, confirmed

Lived in Sydney : Over 20 years , and confirmed tendency to stick with a shit hand long after it has stunk up the joint

News Limited Yes Man and limpdick Patsy : Confirmed

Special ability to swap a super coach with a pie muncher : 100% Confirmed

Close friendship and ties to Manly Girls chairs and owners : confirmed

Completely bags the team WB left the Bronc's with : yes the fuckwit unwittingly bagged his own team

More interested in proselytizing along with his CEO than footy : arguable

Destroyer of legendary rugby league teams :

Season Ticket Holder : Manly Girls, confirmed

Lived in Sydney : Over 20 years , and confirmed tendency to stick with a shit hand long after it has stunk up the joint

News Limited Yes Man and limpdick Patsy : Confirmed

Special ability to swap a super coach with a pie muncher : 100% Confirmed

Close friendship and ties to Manly Girls chairs and owners : confirmed

Completely bags the team WB left the Bronc's with : yes the fuckwit unwittingly bagged his own team

More interested in proselytizing along with his CEO than footy : arguable

Destroyer of legendary rugby league teams :

So I take it you don't like the bloke?

I mean, the dumb **** wanted to stamp his authority by knifing the one guy who effectively made the Broncos the Bronocs. Genius move. This situation is a direct consequence of that.

I mean, the dumb **** wanted to stamp his authority by knifing the one guy who effectively made the Broncos the Bronocs. Genius move. This situation is a direct consequence of that.
Yep and what he's really done is knife the Broncos.

It saddens me that we went from being a definite finals team every year, to genuinely earning a wooden spoon through utter mismanagement. We went from heavyweights on the up, to absolute bottom dwellers with 2021 not looking a whole lot better.

The only person who can bring some respectability back to the joint is KW. We need that Broncos blood again. It would have been great to have Bennett for 2-3 more years and transition to JD, a coach with an excellent record through out the grades who's shown he's willing to take his time to learn before going for a top job.

Richest club in the game by a country mile and yet solid wooden spoon holder.

Sack em all, get a flame thrower and burn the place down and start again.

Richest club in the game by a country mile and yet solid wooden spoon holder.

Sack em all, get a flame thrower and burn the place down and start again.

it doesn't matter whether or not we are the richest club ... we can't spend any more than the poorest club

it doesn't matter whether or not we are the richest club ... we can't spend any more than the poorest club
Outside of players in the 30 and coaching we can spend basically unlimited, and surely that area isn't at it's potential either.

Outside of players in the 30 and coaching we can spend basically unlimited, and surely that area isn't at it's potential either.

well we can't because there is a football department cap as well ... and while we can technically spend over that ... we have to give a significant tax to the NRL for every dollar we spend over that cap.

and then theres the fact that we are a publicly traded company which complicates things

well we can't because there is a football department cap as well ... and while we can technically spend over that ... we have to give a significant tax to the NRL for every dollar we spend over that cap.

and then theres the fact that we are a publicly traded company which complicates things
White and Morris’s mistake just meant we paid a ridiculous amount to a coach who had no clue. Let’s not start worrying about where that money is going now, mate. It’s too late for that.

Its just coaching that has the cap as far as i'm aware.

Football department is seperate.

Its just coaching that has the cap as far as i'm aware.

Football department is seperate.

pretty sure it is everything ... the cap is about 6 million (but don't quote me on that)

pretty sure it is everything ... the cap is about 6 million (but don't quote me on that)

There should be a cap on what the board can be paid..................$1:00

Hard to argue he hasn’t done an extremely poor job that’s for sure. I doubt the financial situation of the club would be that different without COVID either because mass numbers of fans would not be going to watch this mess.

Hard to argue he hasn’t done an extremely poor job that’s for sure. I doubt the financial situation of the club would be that different without COVID either because mass numbers of fans would not be going to watch this mess.
Yep covid just gives these clowns a fig leaf to hide behind.

The only reason he was in the job was to get it ready for News Ltd to sell it's stake. He's muffed it pretty badly.

The only reason he was in the job was to get it ready for News Ltd to sell it's stake. He's muffed it pretty badly.

Good news guys, we are ready to sell with the price being at an all time low!

MORRIS!!!! *Shakes fist*

He's a fuckwit. He must have something over the Murdoch's if he doesn't get the arse.

Active Now

• AscotinOz
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • MrRobot
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.