Ok Administrators, how about a gentlemens bet

Surely you can have a bet that doesn't change the banner of BHQ.

It's ok, we'll see if we can create a "Welchers" theme which you and pennywise can select :P

If we are doing a Manly them it really should be changed to InbredHQ

FFS. I'm asking your opinion. Give me something to work with. If people are going to whinge, have solutions to put forward.

FFS. I'm asking your opinion. Give me something to work with. If people are going to whinge, have solutions to put forward.

FFS I don't want to look at a Manly Banner for a week. I thought that was obvious :confused:

Well call us Facebook.

If anyone has any further ideas, which we may use in the future, feel free to comment.

Well call us Facebook.

If anyone has any further ideas, which we may use in the future, feel free to comment.

Well I want a help centre so I have a good spot to whinge.

Don't want to cause problems, just thought it would be some fun between the fan sites

It is not a problem at all because the Broncos will be winning and I won't have to see some piss weak Manly Banner. :haha:

It is not a problem at all because the Broncos will be winning and I won't have to see some piss weak Manly Banner. :haha:

I'll make sure I put a QR code in somewhere that leads to manly sites for you too

Last edited:
Someone send this thread link to Hook and the players! :rockon:

pennywisealfie & Bucking Beads

It's all in fun.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.