Ok Administrators, how about a gentlemens bet

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
So how about we come up with a little bet, whereby the loser has to make a change to their site, up until midnight October 7th.

The change will be something along the lines of changing some colours or the logo or whatever to reflect the others site :)

Sound like fun?

Not sure of what we can do but could make it funny and interesting?

I know! Loser has to have maroon border on the outside of their forum! :P

hahaha.

Do you guys have a Facebook and Twitter page?

Maybe, if Manly lose I will proclaim myself a Broncos supporter until midnight on the 7th of October, both on Facebook, Twitter and my signature on Silvertails with a link back to BroncosHQ

What about you?

So how about we come up with a little bet, whereby the loser has to make a change to their site, up until midnight October 7th.

The change will be something along the lines of changing some colours or the logo or whatever to reflect the others site :)

Sound like fun?

Not sure of what we can do but could make it funny and interesting?
Would you be making that bet if Locky was taking the field fully fit? :finger:

Would you be making that bet if Locky was taking the field fully fit? :finger:

Yeah I sure would. All in good fun, I would have been happy to make the same bet

I'd be happy to change it to ManlyHQ. Up to everyone else though.

Ok lets make that the deal. We change the banner over until Grand Final day, for whomever loses.

One thing that makes it difficult is that The Banner size has to be 300px × 110px for my site, or smaller. Though I will find a way to work it in.

Send me a link to the banner you want me to use and I will see if I can code it up, ready to trigger from my live scores :)

I'll whip something up for you. Unless Rocky wants to do it first.

just quietly, God I hope Manly win now :)

The fact you're a Manly supporter aside Danny, This is what league forums need. Friendly #### stirring between them, friendly bets ect.

Would be nice to see sort of a "Supporters Circle" with all the clubs forums.

tbh, if I want to have some banter with other fans, I'll go to LU. But I usually prefer to talk with just Broncos fans.

I'm not too keen on having to look at a banner of Manly for a week, if we lose.

I totally agree.

Would love to be able to see this happen more often. Problem is that some people, take it seriously.

I'll stick around and chat every now and then with you blokes, because I have felt welcomed here, and we may have an ongoing bet for the games between our clubs or something, make it all a bit more fun and friendly.

Dan

tbh, if I want to have some banter with other fans, I'll go to LU. But I usually prefer to talk with just Broncos fans.

I'm not too keen on having to look at a banner of Manly for a week, if we lose.

I am with ya champ.

Meh, who cares what their reasons are. We're not a democracy. The bet stands.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • marw
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.