Olakau'atu Should Be Facing A Lifetime Ban

Well the fan would be trespassing for one. I'm not sure what we get out of bringing up hypotheticals? What happens if Jesus descended from the heavens and shot laser beams from his dickhole? what then?

Well the fan would be trespassing for one. I'm not sure what we get out of bringing up hypotheticals? What happens if Jesus descended from the heavens and shot laser beams from his dickhole? what then?
Lifetime ban.

This combo of comments made me start giggling uncontrollably in the office. Looked like I'd lost the plot. Good job.

Klein showed his hand when he binned them and then warned the captains that it’s not a good look.

FMD he is best ref we have?! How?!

Klein showed his hand when he binned them and then warned the captains that it’s not a good look.

FMD he is best ref we have?! How?!

Its the system man.......

FUBAR

Think Episode 9 GIF by NBC

You couldn't argue if they did. He shouldn't have been there. No matter how minor you might think his involvement should be, he actively made his way into an area he wasn't entitled to be in.

As i just said, ask yourself what happens if a fan does that. Pretty sure thats a life time ban.

If there was actual violence that`s a horse of a different colour .
Grabbing jerseys and saying naughty words aint worthy though . Thats, my point .

Make a fist and strike with it , you`re gone .

I thought DCE and the 10th best 5/8 in the comp could have had a sit down for 10 to have a think . Starting the melle for no good reason . Then striking each other to the face with open palms .
Now that wasn`t a good look .

It was actually Nanai that escalated it all. If he just runs in and breaks it up or just ignores them instead of going with the cheap shot in the back it never gets to that stage and they play on with hunt getting tackled. There was an earlier one where there was 2 players jumper punching and klein just let it disperse naturally. That's the quickest way to disperse it. Keep the game going and play on. Once Nanai hit Luai they all run in.

It was actually Nanai that escalated it all. If he just runs in and breaks it up or just ignores them instead of going with the cheap shot in the back it never gets to that stage and they play on with hunt getting tackled. There was an earlier one where there was 2 players jumper punching and klein just let it disperse naturally. That's the quickest way to disperse it. Keep the game going and play on. Once Nanai hit Luai they all run in.
Fair enough too - third man in's have always been despised. I think most of us who've played sport would probably react the same way.

Exactly this. If the attacking team wants to score a try, they'll stay out of it. If the defensive team wants to stop them scoring, they'll stay out of it too.

Let those two swing their handbags and punish them if they take it too far.

Exactly this. If the attacking team wants to score a try, they'll stay out of it. If the defensive team wants to stop them scoring, they'll stay out of it too.

Let those two swing their handbags and punish them if they take it too far.

Bring back the Grasshopper !

Bring in the NHL rule where they belt each other senseless until one of them falls down or a team mate gets involved.. no doctor would approve of that but it's good theatre.

suggestion of lifetime is a massive stretch but two games if ridiculous as well... rest of season and excluded from origin next year or something seems about right to me.

suggestion of lifetime is a massive stretch but two games if ridiculous as well... rest of season and excluded from origin next year or something seems about right to me.
Lifetime ban is too far.....

12 mnths feels about right.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.