One Day Series vs. Sri Lanka

Yeah, this rotation policy is working GREAT.

It has nothing to do with the rotation policy.

Invers is good. You might not agree with all of his decisions but he certainly justifies them well. Not only is dropping Cutting and Uzzie completely consistent with what they have done in the past, Invererity communicated quite early on in the piece exactly what would happen.

Invers is amazing. The best selector australia's opposing teams have ever had.

The rotation system is definitely to blame. You can't keep chopping and changing the top 6 and the positions they bat in without having some ramifications.

ATM we are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked

Thank god I didn't waste money on this game.

Stay tuned Coxy and his kids will be having a hit after the game lol

Blaming the rotation policy is a cop put. It hides the real problem that the Aussies batsmen have no idea how to face swing bowling. They also played some dreadful shots. The bowling was bloody excellent as well. Not a fan of Invers at all but the rotation policy has merit to a point. Not a fan of resting all 3 of Wade, Clarke and Warner at the same time that is for sure.

But their net form has been fantastic.
skynews_809875.jpg

Lankans struggling as well. Pitch doesn't look that bad

I think I top scored for Australia. Lost count, but I'm sure I had more than 22 beers. :p

So your a selector as well ;)

Bahaha. It would actually be a relief to find out they were p***ed when they made these stupid decisions.

"Oh man my head is caning, I hope I didn't do anything I will regret!

"Invers, you called up henriques!"

"My god!"

Can't believe Clarke bowled him instead of Johnson

Can't believe Clarke bowled him instead of Johnson

He had obviously been told he must bowl, cos apparently throwing the bat around at the end of a 20 20 game makes you an all rounder these days

Now they've added Bird to the squad, Cutting must be getting shitty. Hopefully he carves up the Scorchers

Now they've added Bird to the squad, Cutting must be getting ****ty. Hopefully he carves up the Scorchers

I think they've only called Bird up because Cutting is playing in the Big bash. I hope this is the case anyway.

Yeah, doubt Bird would play. Would be a bit rough to get Cutting to fly from Perth to Sydney after playing Big Bash.

Maxwell looks likely to replace Clarke. FMD who's dog did Khwaja kick?

Henriques and Maxwell can't be in the same team.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.