One Day Series

Thanks New Zealand, it's good to be number one again! Choice bro!

Oh well England finally get a win and a well earned one as well.

Should have been a 3 match series. A bit over it tbh.

Yeah this and the BBL is overkill.

Time for footy

Time for footy and the SA test series.

I have no idea how England lost that but it made my day, 4-1 is a very nice result in the ODI's to go with the 5-0 flogging in the Ashes.

Wouldn't be surprised if Alastair Cook is the drunkest man in Australia in a few hours ...

Far out we should have lost that series if England weren't complete muppets

Australia are in a hole at the moment against Zimbabwe. 4/59 after 19.

So terrible at playing spin. Stuck in the crease with no clue or just sweeping wildly. Use your feet ffs.

Zimbabwe beat Australia for the 1st time in 31 years.

Sucked in Michael Clarke.

What? Clarke and Haddin were the only ones to score runs. Fail to see how it's his fault the team can't play spin

Haters gonna hate [MENTION=2004]Browny[/MENTION]

Zimbabwe beat Australia for the 1st time in 31 years.

Sucked in Michael Clarke.

talking about the same Michael Clarke who just led us to an Ashes sweep and played one of the bravest, gutsiest innings you'll ever see en route to a series win over the world test champs in South Africa ?

Sure our batting was worse than awful last night but imo our bowling and fielding wasn't far behind .. So many of our quick bowlers either have the wrong idea about where to bowl in the back end of ODI games, or they lack the execution to put the ball where they know they should .. The amount of wide half volleys and long-hops they bowled was ridiculous and its now wonder we've failed to defend a lot of big totals over the last 12 or so months .. Even though he had respectable figures, I thought Mitchell Starc really struggled for control and couldn't keep a lid on things down the stretch and build pressure - which was his job given he was the leader of our attack last night.

We Lost to Zimbabwe? Fark I'm glad I didn't know that was on the tele!!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.