Origin 2014 Chat

NSW just scored. What soft defense...

4-6

I'm fucking working... will have to stay out of BHQ and Social media and watch the recording later... :motz:

What is everyone's routine for the game?

Usually it's just pizza with the folks and friends but tonight I'll be at the game in probably the worst seats imagineable making the biggest noise possible.

What about you guys? And what pizzas do you order?

I just get some chips and a coke and get comfy at home and watch the game with my sisters

NSW scored again. They are carving QLD up.

4-12

Lots of sunflower seeds and watch with the whole family at one of our homes. Always a fun night.

QLD hit back with a try in the corner.

8-12

I'm ****ing working... will have to stay out of BHQ and Social media and watch the recording later... :motz:

Agreeing to work origin night, you used to be cool man. Respect for you has just dropped tenfold. Haha

What is everyone's routine for the game?

Usually it's just pizza with the folks and friends but tonight I'll be at the game in probably the worst seats imagineable making the biggest noise possible.

What about you guys? And what pizzas do you order?

So far working my way through my 3rd stubbie ....no dinner as yet. Mrs is cooking "something".

We usually get meatlovers, cheese and bacon, Hawaiian and anything else with meat. Crack open the Pepsi and Coke and play a game of touch in the street at halftime. Its great stuff!!

QLD extend their lead.

20-12, 5 to go.

NSW hit back.

20-18

1:50 left.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Painin the Haas
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Don
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.