Origin Bet

Should we have a banner bet on the Origin series?

• Why yes, that sounds remarkably fun and a most entertaining proposition.

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • I haven't faith enough in my team and dread having to chat under the colours of my foes.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
:haha: Yeah this bet kind of backfired without The Rock being here.

Losing Twiz & dukey is bit of a detriment.

Twiztid

NRL Player
What caused the banning/binning? I missed it or was it just a snowball from his gay photos and the way he carried on/debated it afterwoulds.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
We don't discuss why we make the decisions we do. We've spoken to Rocky about the amount of chances we gave him to correct his actions and he chose to ignore them.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Admin/Mods don't talk about bannings.

It's the cone of silence.
It's a cone of slience for a reason. Previously it was common on BHQ for admins to talk about whatever they did on the public forums. Given most of the time the posts were in the threads we needed to clean up, all our words did was cause more debate between the people who agreed with us, and the ones who didn't.

We don't want our decisions up for discussion. Certainly if the forum feels something needs to be said to us, you can contact us via private means. Every complaint, suggestion etc is discussed in the Admin forum.

Twiztid

NRL Player
Yeah fair enough. Stops the old school, "admins on a power trip again" type spamming of threads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter