Origin Bet

Should we have a banner bet on the Origin series?

• Why yes, that sounds remarkably fun and a most entertaining proposition.

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • I haven't faith enough in my team and dread having to chat under the colours of my foes.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How long was this for again??? Haha I might as well take a holiday from BHQ then :P

Also is there a bug in that my avatar and signature are not displayed correctly? I didn't think they were part of the bet, but I am more than happy to have a loser banner instead of nothing. I know that opens me for various Souths jokes.

Last edited:
What's wrong with avatar mate? I can't see as I'm not on a computer. It's not part of the bet.

1 week.

Dukey's avatar and sig have stopped working as well. Probably something to do with the permissions changing when you put them in a new group as a result of the Origin bet?

I fixed it coz I'm heaps smart and shit.

:haha: Yeah this bet kind of backfired without The Rock being here.

Losing Twiz & dukey is bit of a detriment.

Yeah this bet kind of backfired without The Rock being here.

When The Rock comes back, he has to do the bet until Origin 1 2013.

I think The Rock got banned on purpose to avoid the bet. ;)

What caused the banning/binning? I missed it or was it just a snowball from his gay photos and the way he carried on/debated it afterwoulds.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.