Origin curfew-breakers named in Sydney media

Just watching that kebab shop video, it doesn't really look like Hodges to me. The hair is too short although the facial features are similar.

Who cares if it is Hodges. He had one of his best Origins in his career, and backed it up with a good game against the Rabbits two days later. I hope he's coming home from the Valley right now, as it should be his preparation for every game.

I would almost bet my house on the name of the player at the centre of all this crap - not just the origin thing, but also the drug slander.

It's News Limited at their best. These are stories they have obviously sat on for a long long time, and chances were it would have never seen the light of day. Except now they have an agenda to run, ie character assassination.

I'm not really one for conspiracy theories but have a think about it.. The last big name to leave Red Hill copped a similar bucketing from them.

Fozz said:
Just watching that kebab shop video, it doesn't really look like Hodges to me. The hair is too short although the facial features are similar.

Yeah, that is definitely not Hodges.

It doesn't even look like anyone from the Queensland side IMO.

It looks like a skinny Lote Turquri with short hair... :S

ningnangnong said:
Fozz said:

TBH I think it looks like Hoffman

ddd said:
ningnangnong said:
Fozz said:

Haha, i also thought that. Looks exactly like him. :mrgreen:

ningnangnong said:
ddd said:
ningnangnong said:
Fozz said:

Haha, i also thought that. Looks exactly like him. :mrgreen:

I think we've discovered some sort of conspiracy ning

doesnt' look like Hodges to me either.

That is not Hodges ffs. It looked more like Will SMith. The dude had massive ears too.

Beads6 said:
That is not Hodges ffs. It looked more like Will SMith. The dude had massive ears too.

LEAGUE IN CRISIS
Player caught on film in kabab shop [icon_lol1.

We are in massive trouble!! They should've just gone to New York Slice like any normal person!!!

Beads6 said:
Exactly what I thought, Will Smith, big ears and puny arms but you know all those dark guys look alike [eusa_doh

have thay anounced what kind of kebab is it and if its chicken did he get garlic and barbaque sauce with it

^
I believe he opted for the chicken, extra chilli sauce, tabouli and cheese with no onion. The way it is meant to be!

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.