Origin tickets

D

Draught4me

Mar 13, 2008
I'm in the process of booking my flights/accomodation/tickets to come up to QLD for one of the origin games this year (and hopefully a broncos game if it matches up well) - but can't seem to find the the tickets on ticketek. They only have the Sydney game (and I dont want to go there).
Can somebody point me in the right direction ?
I'm hoping it's not a case of it all being sold out :( or maybe game one sold out and game 3 not for sale yet ?

Cheers.

Don't think they are for sale yet, only the maroon crusade tickets.

Hhh, that's ok, as long as I haven't missed it. Do we know when the tickets go on sale. It's probably not so much of a concern for your guys in Qld, but I don't want to book flights and somewhere to stay only to find out that I can't get a ticket :( I like to have the tickets secured first, then I'll arrange everything else :)

Cheers.

Usually go on sale either late March/early April IIRC.

Advice, is be prepared when ordering online, you will pretty much have to buy the first tickets they allocate for you, and make sure you have a ticktek online account or you will miss out. Consecutive seats will sell like hot cakes, and you'll be left with singles the later it goes on (like an hour or so).

Thanks for the replies guys - I ended up getting the tickets (there's 5 of us - 2 flying from Adelaide, and 1 guy who lives on the Gold Coast - as well as two 'token' blues fools who are driving up :) ) - we got them altogether, but we are in row 62. However last time I went to Suncorp I was seated right up the back (next to The Grasshopper actually R.I.P. :( ) and the view was really good. It's a supurb stadium !!!

Cheers.

Second release of tickets available now for those that missed out first time around...

It's less than two weeks away now and still no sign of my tickets. Has anyone got theres yet?

King_Lockyer said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":iihj3wmg]I have mine icon_thumbs_u

when did they come?[/quote:iihj3wmg]

couple of weeks ago

I'd call Ticketek. I picked up mine last week.

Fozz said:
I'd call Ticketek. I picked up mine last week.

Yeah I just called them. After 47 minutes on hold, they told me that they are sending out the next batch on Monday. Pathetic customer service!

That what happens when you have a virtual monopoly like Ticketek have.

Coxy said:
That what happens when you have a virtual monopoly like Ticketek have.

holy thank god for seeing this thread. completely passed my mind that i hadn't got my tickets for game 1 yet. checked the order email and realised i'd picked 'city office pick up'. phew

Oh man, for a minute, I thought Ticketek didn't mail my tickets! Just realised I selected Box Office pick-up. icon_smile

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Brotherdu
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.