Our new halfback should be

Source?

He sounded very hesitant in the interview, he also said he wasn't going to re-sign with the Titans this season.

"I've told my management I just want to finish this season with no distractions." (In the context of contract discussion)

If he still hasn't signed with the Titans by November, I'd like our chances, a lot.

He wont come out and say it while contract to the titans, even tho i hope he does and that gets him an early release

He wont come out and say it while contract to the titans, even tho i hope he does and that gets him an early release

It reminded me a lot of the interview Barba did on Sterlo a few weeks (months?) before he officially signed with us, very coy / hesitant / nervous about discussing it.

I'm not overly confident of him coming home in 2019, but that interview gave me some hope..

He'll come home.

In fact, and we now know this is foolproof, off Ash Taylor doesn't sign with us by 2019 I will leave the forum.

He'll come home.

In fact, and we now know this is foolproof, off Ash Taylor doesn't sign with us by 2019 I will leave the forum.

Surely he sees that the titans arent going anywhere in regards to winning anything and if he comes home he and milf will own brisbane together

What if ash Taylor tapers off in form next year? Does that work in our favour?

What if ash Taylor tapers off in form next year? Does that work in our favour?
Maybe... The Titans missing the finals twice in a row would certainly help, no one wants to play for a shit club unless it's for a significant difference in salary.

Maybe... The Titans missing the finals twice in a row would certainly help, no one wants to play for a shit club unless it's for a significant difference in salary.

And maybe miss rep selection [emoji58]

DGId3iyUIAAQdfw.jpg:large

Wayne just planting seeds.

DGId3iyUIAAQdfw.jpg:large

Wayne just planting seeds.

It's just not a good look is it. Sorry ash we have Ben hunt a future qld rep but we've tee'd up a gig for you at the titans, all the best. 2 years later - um ash, hunt has gone bonkers, can you come back?

It's just not a good look is it. Sorry ash we have Ben hunt a future qld rep but we've tee'd up a gig for you at the titans, all the best. 2 years later - um ash, hunt has gone bonkers, can you come back?

How is it a bad look. At the time it looked like there was no passage to first grade with us for him, so instead of holding on to him for another year like we were entitled to, Wayne released him so he could play first grade and did the best thing for his development. We are now throwing our hat in the ring to try and bring back a player we developed and put before the club.

How the **** is that a bad look? Fair dinkum some people will just put Bennett and the club down for the fun of it. Bennett could cure cancer and some people would say "well took him long enough!"

I like the kodi milf combo. If we can give them some time to gel they could be the langer walters like players we want. Kodi bleeds broncos he has earnt his shot if plays well next season i dont see the need to buy ash.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Astro
  • lynx000
  • mrtij
  • kman
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Manifesto
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.