Our new halfback should be

Well Brooks and Moses out of the picture, our opportunities to sign a good half are really declining.

I know it's crazy but I still like the idea of Sandow. I hope Sandow really buckles down and trains hard for a contract even a train and trial like David Taylor got.

Yep. Crazy!

Well Brooks and Moses out of the picture, our opportunities to sign a good half are really declining.

I know it's crazy but I still like the idea of Sandow. I hope Sandow really buckles down and trains hard for a contract even a train and trial like David Taylor got.

That would be the first time Brooks and the phrase "good half" have been used in the same sentence

Would prefer TPJ played halfback than Sandow coming to the club.

This is funny. After all the people shitting on Hunt for years....he's fucking Langer compared to Brooks and Moses...

Wonder if people are reassessing the bold predictions about is signing a super star to replace Hunt????

Something about reaping what you sew!!!

This is funny. After all the people shitting on Hunt for years....he's fucking Langer compared to Brooks and Moses...

Wonder if people are reassessing the bold predictions about is signing a super star to replace Hunt????

Something about reaping what you sew!!!

I dont quite get that comment tbh. How can we reap what we sew when it was Hunt who chose to leave. He didnt want to play for the Broncos, we didnt force him out.

Long way to go yet anyway, we might not replace him until after the end of 2018. We just have to make sure we get it right.

I dont quite get that comment tbh. How can we reap what we sew when it was Hunt who chose to leave. He didnt want to play for the Broncos, we didnt force him out.

Long way to go yet anyway, we might not replace him until after the end of 2018. We just have to make sure we get it right.
The people who have been shitting on Hunt (and seemed to be crowing at his leaving) are now suggesting that we should sign inter alia Brooks, Moses, sandow

To me that's funny....

The people who have been shitting on Hunt (and seemed to be crowing at his leaving) are now suggesting that we should sign inter alia Brooks, Moses, sandow

To me that's funny....

I'm not sure anyone in their right mind would want any of those! :D

is it me or is it getting easier for clubs to entice Melbourne Storm players out of the club , being in the past it has been near impossible to get their signatures ?

is it me or is it getting easier for clubs to entice Melbourne Storm players out of the club , being in the past it has been near impossible to get their signatures ?

Quite a few Melbourne players have left over the years. It was just near impossible to sign the good players that the club wanted to keep.

To me that's funny....

Who? Sweeping statements aren't helpful.

tbh we should just throw 250-300k at croft something the storm prob cant match and get him here next year

Well that sort of happens when you have to operate under a salary cap now

That should free up more money for some boats and cars to go around.

I've had the answer for days now. It's actually really simple.

Our halfback needs to be a big name. A marquee player that we can build the side around. Someone out-of-the box, yet so perfect that when people find out, they're like "why did we never think of that?!?!?"

The Broncos are groundbreaking. We're ahead of the game. We are the best club in the world and we only deserve the best. May I present to you.....

33E2A18400000578-3576260-Allana_Ferguson_will_make_her_Australian_rugby_league_debut_for_-a-25_1462515177167.jpg

Technically a #6 but whatevs...

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gaz
  • Galah
  • rnabokov
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.