Our Players Are Unhappy

It's probably difficult to settle in when you are starting one week and on the bench the next.

True, for McGuire especially - and this injury won't help him.

But Hannant, IMO, as pointed out in another thread (or maybe it was this one, I don't know, too many threads), is lacking a bit of fitness and is a tad overweight which is probably contributing to his inconsistency, especially within the same game.

I'd love him to continue his form against the Storm this week, and again against the Cowboys, but I just fear he's going to have another of those games where he looks exhausted after 10 minutes.

Don't rate Anderson, never have and I don't think I ever will. On his best, he's average. Hopefully if we keep him we will downgrade his contract whenever it's due that is. Hannant had a strong start last year but faded out. He's just too inconsistent to be on the money he is. Very over-rated, but still an asset to the team, don't get me wrong.

At his best attack wise he was matching it with Thaiday/Hannant on friday night. Defense wise he wasn't needed during the period he was on, A very underrated player.

At his best attack wise he was matching it with Thaiday/Hannant on friday night. Defense wise he wasn't needed during the period he was on, A very underrated player.

Pleased I'm not the only one that sees the value of Scott Anderson.

Did somebody say moist? Anderson has been soft most of the time, he hits the line and then gains nothing, sometimes getting pushed back. That's all I ever remember from him. I will watch him closely this year. I'm all for him improving, we need someone to damn it.

I'd love him to continue his form against the Storm this week, and again against the Cowboys, but I just fear he's going to have another of those games where he looks exhausted after 10 minutes.
titans and cowboys the week after * :)

Until McGuire gets back, I think we need to play 3 props off the bench and rotate Thaiday through the second row. Glenn and Parker are well capable of 80 minutes though.

Hala
Anderson
Lui
Hunt

Until McGuire gets back, I think we need to play 3 props off the bench and rotate Thaiday through the second row. Glenn and Parker are well capable of 80 minutes though.

Hala
Anderson
Lui
Hunt

thats the bench thats been named this week.

My main memories of Anderson are of him losing the ball in hitups :sad: Probably unfair to him, but it just seems to be at crucial moments stopping our momentum. He did impress me on Friday though - hopefully he can keep that up, if he does he'll be pushing for a starting spot. If our front row stands up, Thaiday can get into the back row again where he belongs.

Anderson has been doing alright so far this season, dunno if he can handle whats in front of him against the Titans though, no McGuire or Thaiday really hurts us in the prop department, a lot is going to fall onto him and Hannant and you look at our bench and while its great for Hala to be named he hasn't played an NRL game for a while now, then we are going to have Lui in there who I'm still wondering why his there.

Yeah I don't get why we are persisting with Lui. I think we should give some of the young guys coming up a chance instead. Let's hope Hala goes really well. I don't rate him that highly yet, but I can see the potential.

I was impressed with (I think it was) Gibbs who helped hold the fort for us over Origin last year? Give him a crack :)

Latemail Man said "Team mates are upset with their club captain who is a forward.. Thaiday?

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Justwin
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.