Our realistic chances?

What is the tactic with not using the 4 players off the bench? How many times do we cross field kick and send someone up to knock it back? Then there is the second man play with the fullback which we can't manage to execute. When was the last time we even did a simple run around?

Today, we nearly scored off it.

This thread should be locked. We have no realistic chances at all.

Today, we nearly scored off it.

And the other day, I nearly won the 50 million in the lotto.

Just had to get all the numbers, shame that I got none of the drawn numbers. (But I was close)

I wonder if the Storm's W/L record is much the same over that period over the past 10 years.

surely you don't mean the MELBOURNE storm ?

because I'm all but certain they'd have a mirror image of that broncos' record ... and by mirror image I mean 60-40 or thereabouts ...

salary cap sagas or not, that club just wins ....

Just had to get all the numbers, shame that I got none of the drawn numbers. (But I was close)

That is ridiculously stupid, the question wasn't when we last scored off one it was when we last tried any run arounds and shiz.

You completed missed his point. He was saying that the one time we actually try it, we nearly scored off it... in other words we need to do it more often

Season is over, lets start building for 2013.

this is true, but how are they going to build for next year. No new players coming in, but plenty leaving...

drop 1 or both of the halves and replace them with the guys who should play there next year. Hunt needs to be one of them.

drop 1 or both of the halves and replace them with the guys who should play there next year. Hunt needs to be one of them.

Great idea... shame that wallace and norman have those comprimising pics of Griffin, cos it aint gonna happen. Hunt will be picked up by another club shortly... who could have blamed him for going earlier...

We've gone down hill especially since the end of June. I blame the carbon tax...

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • thenry
  • Manifesto
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Lozza
  • Bish
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.