Oztag

Just on that Chris, I saw those cut-off dates when I looked up Brissie Oztag the other night. I was heartbroken, as they wanted teams registered in full, in March!

I won't in Bris for another week, but I am doubtful of them letting a team be registered now, as the first games start tomorrow, according to the website.

Jeb, as for V/ball, where abouts you live? Have you ever played before?

Live out near Kougari at the moment actually mate [icon_wink Won't be there too much longer though.

Played a few years ago, heaps of fun. Easy on the knees too which is massivley important.

Hammo said:
Just on that Chris, I saw those cut-off dates when I looked up Brissie Oztag the other night. I was heartbroken, as they wanted teams registered in full, in March!

I won't in Bris for another week, but I am doubtful of them letting a team be registered now, as the first games start tomorrow, according to the website.

Jeb, as for V/ball, where abouts you live? Have you ever played before?

Seriously they're all talk. If you emailed them and said you had a team and could pay in full they would let you in even if the comp had started. They try to scare the slack teams into paying early.

And if games start tomorrow, news to me! I was with our organiser today and he didn't mention times!

ps: Coxy made origin team

Coxy - that's awesome. When do you play? I wanna come and watch and of course cheer icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.