NEWS Pangai told to leave

I am ok with this BUT my big issue is, what will the NRL do when TPJ and Isaako end up signing with the Tigers after meeting while under contract?

But that is all moot, TPJ will be at the Roosters.

So is TPJ a cancer in the dressing room or something? That's the only rationale that makes sense, because we are so desperately short for experience and talent that it beggars belief we'd release this guy mid-season.

At least if he goes to the Tigers this week, he can serve his suspension for a crusher for them 🤣🤣

So is TPJ a cancer in the dressing room or something? That's the only rationale that makes sense, because we are so desperately short for experience and talent that it beggars belief we'd release this guy mid-season.
This is what i was thinking. There must be some shit behind the scenes.
Like Moose only way more toxic.

There is no other reason i can fathom why we would be getting rid of him and trying to offload Lodge as well.

This is what i was thinking. There must be some shit behind the scenes.
Like Moose only way more toxic.

There is no other reason i can fathom why we would be getting rid of him and trying to offload Lodge as well.

This is how the Lions did it. Got rid of a lot of deadwood, didn't matter who it was and out of the ashes rose the side they have now.

It just boggles my mind that we let good quality players go for no reason mid season.

He's not struggling to get a game like Isaako or Oates so he's in our starting 13 every week. What's the point in letting a player like that walk? Is he a locker room cancer?

Yeah this. I get they want to move some of these guys on and agree with them doing it...but why midseason? What do we get out of it? As I said in another thread, something stinks.

How the **** does this leak out DURING our games? Does Brent Read just waltz into the half time sheds and get the scoop from his favorite lackey?

I just cannot believe the state of this joint.

How the **** does this leak out DURING our games? Does Brent Read just waltz into the half time sheds and get the scoop from his favorite lackey?

As someone said above, I think it's been deliberately leaked at this time. That way it's not splashed all over the media in the lead up to the game and the news will be 4 days old before the players have to front the media.

As someone said above, I think it's been deliberately leaked at this time. That way it's not splashed all over the media in the lead up to the game and the news will be 4 days old before the players have to front the media.

What, because they're worried it will be a distraction?

A distraction from what? Conceding 30 unanswered points?

News Corp owns Broncs. It is News Corps' job to leak news. Broncs can't bite the hand that feeds them. Conflict of interest at its best

Active Now

• Organix
  • Foordy
  • PETERN
  • Mustafur
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • kman
  • Brocko
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • leon.bott
  • sooticus
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.