Panthers v Eels SPOILERS

Great game from Hayne.

Still has issues as a fullback though.

Smith and Daley were insufferable.

1 thing I like about Parra at least they are playing some footy instead of the same structured stuff we see from most sides even though the reign of Hayne drives me insane.

Its late, I'm bored and tired

The Panthers defence dead-set switched off for an extended period in that game.

Hayne is a freak though...

Do the panthers have a game plan other then bomb? I swear they had chances to run it and instead kicked, and Walsh's kicks that werent bombs went straight to one of the back 3. Pretenders

It is like a Hayne yoghurt factory in here what is going on??

No doubt the Hayne Train will stop at semi final station like it did last year.

Fozz said:
The refs have been harsh but the Pansies have been so ill-disciplined. Although it seemed that Cummins marched Parra more than 10m after the Kingston backchat.

Oh look, a bomb! And penrith may have scored! What an unexpected ploy!
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
Fact is no one stops them... [eusa_doh

audragon said:
Fozz said:
The refs have been harsh but the Pansies have been so ill-disciplined. Although it seemed that Cummins marched Parra more than 10m after the Kingston backchat.

Oh look, a bomb! And penrith may have scored! What an unexpected ploy!
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
Fact is no one stops them... [eusa_doh

Matt Rogers could, He did out leap Izzy after all.

1) Hayne is a gun player on his day - no one can deny that. HOWEVER he still has a long way to go before reaching Slater status IMO. Slater literally maintains his consistency over 26 rounds for how long now? literally 3-4 seasons. Hayne hasn't even had one full good season yet. He's a confidence player who uses his form to get a roll on ATM. His time will come.

2) Penrith's D was already identified by everyone as being unworthy of a premiership during the opening stages of the comp. Nothing has changed IMO. Sure they've won plenty of games through Jennings and kicking tries and hanging on but they do not have true premiership D. Particularly goal-line defense for repeat sets. I seriously doubt any team really fears them for the finals.

3) The comp is so shite and the teams are so crap that the finals will be so good. (wtf?!) Sad but true, I think the comp this year has been the worst since 05. Taking nothing away from the eventual premiers because winning a comp with the rosters ATM is an achievement and titles are ALWAYS hard... it's all relative. The standard of football is low but since 80% of teams are on the same level anything can happen in the finals that is for sure. Should be good.

Panthers showed last week they have no attack when they couldnt bust the warriors with all the field possession they had.

Damn Penrith, cost me an otherwise perfect round so far. I have still jumped to the lead of my work comp though. icon_thumbs_u

Emma said:
Damn Penrith, cost me an otherwise perfect round so far. I have still jumped to the lead of my work comp though. icon_thumbs_u

me too :(

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • teampjta
  • RolledOates
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • sooticus
  • Stix
  • abashii
  • Skathen
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.