Panthers vs Tigers *spoiler*

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Tigers led 10-6 at half time, but the Panthers, who the Tigers shouldn't have any worries came back to win 24-10. Hahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
42 missed tackles for the Tigers. Pathetic!

My big mistake by posting on the wrong thread - sorry.

But I repeat - the Panthers will give all the top teams a run for their money.

The Tigers are the first.

The Rock said:
Yeah I'll be honest, I am surprised about the Tigers. They usually back up well after a good win the week before, but they looked shit for the whole second half. I thought they controlled Penrith well in the first half, defensively they were alright and they looked alright in offence.

The second half they totally lost the plot. Totally.

I know they have halfback troubles at the moment but I still think the Tigers major strength is Farah at hooker. Farah and hooker can create more try scoring opportunities than Farah at halfback.

With Civo leading the Panthers strong pack, and with Jennings. Lewis and Gordon playing so well, I reckon the Panthers are not to be under-estimated.

The Rock said:
rnabokov said:
[quote="The Rock":1fnlvw8q]Yeah I'll be honest, I am surprised about the Tigers. They usually back up well after a good win the week before, but they looked shit for the whole second half. I thought they controlled Penrith well in the first half, defensively they were alright and they looked alright in offence.

The second half they totally lost the plot. Totally.

I know they have halfback troubles at the moment but I still think the Tigers major strength is Farah at hooker. Farah and hooker can create more try scoring opportunities than Farah at halfback.

With Civo leading the Panthers strong pack, and with Jennings. Lewis and Gordon playing so well, I reckon the Panthers are not to be under-estimated.

They lack a bit of experience and as a result they tend to lose their composure during the match at times. They have some good attacking flair, don't get me wrong - But that's all they have I reckon.[/quote:1fnlvw8q]

I'm actually tipping the Panthers to win at least 4 out of their last 6 matches - including beating Manly twice [icon_drun [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Jazza
  • kiwi2
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Allo
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Huge
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • leon.bott
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.