OLYMPICS Paris Olympics

I'm excited!

Which sports do you guys like to watch the most, or will make a point of watching?

Swimming, Gymnastics, Track and Field, Diving, and Weightlifting are probably at the top of my list. There's probably more that I'm just forgetting, and I'm really glad the covid and pneumonia I've been dealing with for weeks is finally passing, really happy to be fully conscious now so I don't miss anything 😂

I'm excited!

Which sports do you guys like to watch the most, or will make a point of watching?

Swimming, Gymnastics, Track and Field, Diving, and Weightlifting are probably at the top of my list. There's probably more that I'm just forgetting, and I'm really glad the covid and pneumonia I've been dealing with for weeks is finally passing, really happy to be fully conscious now so I don't miss anything 😂

There really isn't much on that I won't watch. I don't really like fight sports or the horse shit in general though.

I am so keeeeeen

My keeness is 2 fold: I love sports, we are going to Paris next year.

I’m really looking forward to the marathon, as a marathoner myself I feel a kinship with Eliud kipchoge and co😆, the cool thing this year is that the Olympic marathon is being held the same day as the Paris marathon so general public will be racing with the olympians (well a bit after them but the same day) so cool!

I’m also really excited to see Sifan Hassan who is considering running the 1500, 5K, 10K, AND marathon which is insane!! Not expecting the Aussie coverage to really understand how epic this is tho 🙄

I'm excited!

Honestly I just love watching everything, but particularly the sports you don't see everyday like.

Yea horse stuff and any combat sports .. I would rather watch nothing to be honest.

Synchronised swimming .. what a joke lol. How did it ever become an Olympic sport?

I'm excited!

One year I got hooked on the sailing... I had never paid any attention to it before and only ever thought of the big boats and the Sydney to Hobart... boring as fuuuuck.... but when I was looking for something to watch late one night it was on with the little 2 person boats... and it was super interesting.

At the start the boats are just hanging around miles away from the start line jockeying for position and then all of a sudden take off and gun it crossing perfectly with the start gun, then tacking and cutting across each other, when they get penalised they have to do a 360, even the finish is the big spinnaker when coming back to shore as a sprint to the finish.

And they're basically sprint races so it doesn't take long between races.

Just really enjoyed watching it and made me appreciate the Aussies who were continually winning gold in it.

What the difference between Paris Hilton and a KFC box of chicken?

You don't leave your bone in her greasy box..

I know bad joke but remembered it and had to write it.

What the difference between Paris Hilton and a KFC box of chicken?

You don't leave your bone in her greasy box..

I know bad joke but remembered it and had to write it.

I’m most intrigued by break dancing being included in the Olympics. We have two breakers representing us with the most unexpected and contrasting of backgrounds.

You have 16 yr old Jeff ‘j-style’ Dunne who was adopted from the Phillipines representing the mens. Rachel ‘Ray Gun’ Gunn, a 36 yr old uni professor representing the womens. Not sure if they’re likely to get medals but i’m backing them all the way.

Yeah I heard years ago..
But it never sounded right but I remembered it for some reason.

Now I've confused Santa my life work is done.

Oh well ....

Forgive me of frosty lord 🙏

Yeah I heard years ago..
But it never sounded right but I remembered it for some reason.

Now I've confused Santa my life work is done.

Oh well ....

Forgive me of frosty lord 🙏
I was just confused about what the hell it had to do with the Olympics lol. Just came out of nowhere. 😆

All is forgiven.

I was just confused about what the hell it had to do with the Olympics lol. Just came out of nowhere. 😆

All is forgiven.
Yeah I'm very random with what I say or write.
If it triggers a memory or story I can't help it.

I’m most intrigued by break dancing being included in the Olympics. We have two breakers representing us with the most unexpected and contrasting of backgrounds.

You have 16 yr old Jeff ‘j-style’ Dunne who was adopted from the Phillipines representing the mens. Rachel ‘Ray Gun’ Gunn, a 36 yr old uni professor representing the womens. Not sure if they’re likely to get medals but i’m backing them all the way.

This is the best thing about the Olympics - the competitors that aren't elite athletes 365 days of the year, and have an interesting story behind them. They'll go back to their daily grind once the show is over, but for a couple of weeks, they've got the whole world watching them.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • The Don
  • Footy Fanatic
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Shane Tronc
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Dreaglor
  • broncos4life
  • Dee
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.